CHAPTER 7: On a chocolate frog card

CHAPTER 7 on a chocolate frog card

Fred's POV

I am looking at another book, for the name Nicholas Flamel. I have searched through every book I could think of and his name has never popped up.

"We're never going to find him!" 'Mione said after putting a History book back on the shelf.

"We'll find it 'Mione, I promise," I say with a smile and start thinking.

"'Mione?" I call.

"Yes?" She appears next to me.

"I think I know where to find his name" I said once I was sure.

"Where!?!" She asks.

"A chocolate frog card."

"Ok?" She said a little confused.

"We can go and look a Ron's collection and see if his name pops up," I smile, "well if you want."

"What are you waiting for!? Lets go!" She said grabbing my hand and running towards the common room.

Hermiones POV

I run toward the common room and tell the fat lady the password. I run in and look around for Ron finding him in a corner talkin to harry.

"RON!" I yell and run over to him; dropping Fred's hand in the process.

He jumps up from his seat and yelps, " Bloody hell hermione!"

I slap his arm, "Watch your language, Weasley."

"What do you want?" he asks not to kindly.

" We need to look at your chocolate frog cards," Fred says behind me.

"Why?" Harry and Ron ask at the same time.

"Because Fred thinks thats where he saw the name, Nicholas Flamel," I said whispering the last part.

Harry jumps up and runs toward his dormitory. He came back a few minutes later handing me a card.

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for his discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, NICOLAS FLAMEL! We found him! Wait stay here." I said while running to my bag and returning with  an enormous old book.

"I never thought to look here. I got this from the library a few days ago for a bit if light reading."

"Light?" Ron murmurs.

"Yes. Now shush!" I said opening the book to the right page.

"I knew it!" I said and got confused looks from all three boys.

"Nicolas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone!"  I read aloud.

"'Mione your a genius!" Fred said jumping up and giving me a huge hug, making me blush.

"Thanks," I said and he pulls away to sit back down.

We figured it out, now we have to figure out why it needs to be kept hidden.