CHAPTER 5: The big match

Chapter 5: The big match

Hermione's POV

I walk to the common room in silence. I guess you can say I have two new friends.

I stop in front of the portrait and whisper the password. The common room is mostly empty.

I start for the girl's dormitory when someone grabs me and pulls me into a giant hug.

"I'm so glad you're safe. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you," a voice I recognize as Fred whispers into my ear. I smile and hug him back.

"I'm alright," I tell him, "Harry and Ron saved me."

"Well I'm just glad you're alive," he states seriously.

"I better get to bed," I whisper and pull away from Fred's comforting arms.

He smiles, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Brilliant," I kiss his cheek. "Goodnight Fred." I walk to my bed and fall into a surprisingly dreamless sleep.

Fred's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for 'Mione to walk into the common room.

I hear someone enter the common room and look up to see 'Mione walking towards the girl's dormitory.

I jump up, run towards her and engulfe her in a hug.

"I'm so glad you're safe. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you," I tell her truthfully.

"I'm alright," I hear her say as she hugs me back; "Harry and Ron saved me."

"Well I'm just glad you're alive," I state and I am; I would be a big wreck if I lost her.

"I better get to bed," I hear her say and I know I have to let her leave. After a moment we let go of each other.

"Are you sure your alright," I have to know before I left her.

"Brilliant," she whispers and places a kiss on my cheek before saying goodnight and leaving.

I smile, "Goodnight 'Mione," I say, even though she couldn't hear me.

I walk to my dorm and sit on my bed.

I hear George chuckle and say something but I couldn't figure it out 'cause Im too busy thinking of 'Mione, the troll, and what might have happened if Harry and Ron didn't reach her in time.

I fall asleep knowing id have a nightmare of some sort.

***Fred's nightmare***

I sprint towards the bathroom with George behind me. I stop dead in my tracks as I see the troll walk into the bathroom. "George! It went into the bathroom!" I yell and we run into the bathroom. I walk in to find 'Mione on the ground, blood coming from her arm, head and stomach. She wasn't moving; She is dead.

"'MIONE!" I scream, tears running down my face. I try to run to her but George holds me back. "Stop Fred! She's Gone! We can't bring her back!" he said and I fall to the ground crying even harder.

"'MIONE! Please wake up! I NEED you! Please wake up!" I scream at the top of my lungs.****

I shoot straight up in bed; Im covered in sweat and breathing heavy. George was next to me, his face full of worry.

"You were having a nightmare. Its wasn't real Forge. Hermione's Okay and alive." He tells me.

Are you sure George? It felt so real. I thought.

"You've got it bad bro," he whisperes.

I nod, "I know." I shake off Forge and try to go back to sleep.