Vera (intro Chapter 2)

Vera's POV
I wake up to the sound of pots and yelling. Great. My brothers and Dad are making breakfast. I rush out of bed and to my wardrobe, grabbing a frilly light pale blue/ gray blouse, a black skirt and some cream leggings. I comb my hair and go down two flights of stairs. As I go down a maid says to me "Miss. Vera? Are you alright? We have your bag and lunch packed for school." I turn to her, and thank her. She replies saying the other maids will give it to me once I'm ready to leave. I continue going down the stairs to see my Father and my four brothers making breakfast, a large breakfast.
"Hi sweetie! We are making pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a few homemade donuts!" In a whisper he says " don't worry! I'm making you Your healthy pancakes and some fruit!"
I smile and say " Thanks Dad!" As I walk to the table I say hello to my brothers "Hi Samual, Dean, James, Derek." They All smile and say hello the ones who can hug me do. I sit down at our large table and the maids smile and help my father bring my food. I thank them and start politely eating. Once I'm down I go to help clean up, and brush my teeth. I finished up doing my hair and get my black boots on and I tell the maid Turail that I'm ready and she hands me my backpack and lunchbox. I hug her and walk to the limo.
"Hello Miss.Vera! School today right?"
"Hello Mr.John! How are you? And yes school today."
"I'm quite well! Now buckle up and sit so we can go ok?"
"Ok!" I buckled up and sat down watching the scenery past, for we live quite far away from the school I attend.
After some time of driving through the green pretty land we reached my School.
"Thanks Mr.John!"
"Your welcome! What time should I pick you up?"
"Um I have Art Club so around, 3:30?"
"Alright! Seen you then!"
He drove away and I walked quietly to the doors, I saw kids looking at me, like this girl in a sweatshirt and jeans, I just continued to the doors. This was going to be a long, and difficult year for school...

Vera Profile:
Age:15
Race: Mixed
Religion: Islamic (mostly, Vera normally shows her hair but sometimes doesn't like going to Church or Formal events)
Sexuality: Asexual
Parents:
Mom: Died after Childbirth of youngest Child, Was Islamic
Dad: Still Alive,Works as a Director, No religion, smart, African American, Kind
Siblings:
Samual: age 18, Mixed, Jock, goofy, B student
Dean: age 16, Mixed, Islamic, Smart, A student, top of his grade, Anime.
Vera: Age 15, Mixed, Mostly Islamic, Artistic, Smart A-B student, creative, polite, sweet.
James: 12, Mixed, "Boiii", meme King, B student, "Vines aren't dead," Dancer, HighSchool Musical, polite.
Derek: 10, pure, "Food," loving, A student, books, nerd, one grade ahead.
School:
'Ahem Same as Hailey'
Likes:
Art (both 2D and 3D but more 2D), History, Science, crafts, Beans, Church, car rides, dim lights, light pink and light pastel Blue, Traveling.
Dislikes:
Rap, long boring novels, political stuff, Romance Movies/books, bugs, mean/rude/self centered people, Language and Literature, Heights, Planes, crowded places.
Hair:
Black, to her Shoulders, curly
Outfit:

AN: hope you enjoy this Chapter! Next one will probably be Thalia! (Edit: jk lol real Chapter next) Love y'all all! :) I'm going to read some Secret Hobbit fanfics :)))