"the fuck," jeongguk breathed out. a glare was casted towards the older - who seemed rather pleased with himself. but what really ticked the younger off was the embarrassing and internal vision of feeling like jell-o; wobbly and bare for the world to see. "don't fucking analyze me!" he shouted.

"close. it's 'psychoanalyze'," he teased. with a firm pat to jeongguk's unclad shoulder, he walked off, the smirk unremovable. this angered the younger even more. but he refused to let the humiliation get to him. instead, he sniggered, running a hand through his tousled locks. "no," he mumbled, "this isn't happening. this is not happening." but it was. and quite urgently jeongguk twisted his head, eyes trailing after the sun-kissed male.

because from one moment to the next, the tall stranger was out of the screen door, vanishing as if he had never disrupted jeon jeongguk's once very heterosexual life.

back at jeongguk's.

"you kissed a dude."

"did not."

"you totally did."

the ravenette groaned miserably. this was by far the most annoying hoseok had ever been and jeongguk was not too sure how much longer he could tolerate it. by the best of his efforts, he eased his face of disgust, almost whispering his words. "remind me again who gets fucked by dudes on the daily? that's right, you! now shut up."

"i do fuck too, actually."

jeongguk's scrunched up nose expressed nothing but uncomfortability. "stop, please."

"fine, fine," hoseok sighed. he proceeded by kicking the empty cans of energy drinks, paving a path towards jeongguk's bed. its softness, despite the pile of this mornings' potential outfits hogging the bed, is to die for. yugyeom in his own way agrees as light snores emits from him. "but you can't tell me he is not hot. hand-crafted by god, i'm telling you."

the ravenette snorts. "if you like him so much, why don't you take his stupid card instead?"

"me? take the card? and ruin all the fun unfolding in front of me? nooo, thank you." hoseok shakes his head as to emphasize his point. "speaking of that card—"

clearly, this caused a series of unwanted flashbacks in jeongguk's head. "no. nope. nuh-uh. not in a million years."

but this obviously did not stop hoseok. within milliseconds, he was across the floor, rummaging through the cast-aside swimmer trunks in the corner of the room. but no matter how many shakes the piece of cloth was given - nothing would appear. hoseok stilled. "jeongguk?"

"hm?" the latter hummed.

"where's the card?"

the sudden inquiry caused a squirm on jeongguk's side; a faint rustle emitting from his back pocket. "in the trash, obviously." hoseok scorns at this, eyes squinted and lips pursed. "right, right. and i obviously believe you." and with that, hoseok dramatically falls back on the latter's bed, appearing unbothered. but that does not mean that the older is not keeping an eye on the other, following the ravenette's movements. jeongguk simply huffs and puffs. "acting so high and mighty," he murmured.

hoseok scoffs in amusement. "what's that?"

"nothing!" the younger exclaims, immediately shooting out of his chair and stomping his way out. oh, and he most definitely did not forget to stick his tongue out before leaving.

"real mature, gguk," hoseok sneers.

"oh, fuck you." a slam echoes throughout the building as a result from jeongguk's stuck-up mood and encloses himself in the bathroom. he digs his hand down his pocket and pulls out a scrunched-up piece of paper before throwing it on the floor and (quite pettily) stomping on it. "fuck he means, toxic? how the fuck am i toxic!" the ravenette proceeds to pick up the crumpled card and lifts the toilet seat, preparing to toss down the drain with his more-perfect-than-not aim.

but instead, he slams it down and sits on it. angered eyes flicker across the now fairly unrecognisable business card as fingertips smoothen the creases out. naturally, his right leg can not help but shake along with the rest of his body, an annoying habit that he yet has to eradicate. his fit continues to show as he pulls out his phone whilst interpreting the fancy but obviously smug print on the card, dialing the bold numbers, one raging tap at a time.

and it is not until when the ringback tone resonates that he realises.

i am calling mr. cocky - while sitting on the toilet seat in my bathroom.

but jeongguk has no choice but to shrug, pride long ago abandoned. the ravenette can only simply await for the other to pick up and soon enough, he answers - obviously expecting a client: "dr kim belonging the epoch practice speaking, how can i help you?"

oh, wow. to jeongguk's surprise, the voice turns out to be as sultry as ever. and gravelly as ever. and honeyed as ever.

"hello?"

"oh, uh–" jeongguk strangles out. he clearly needs to get his shit together, but for some goddamn reason it proves not to be easy. as a long momentary pause rolls in for a second time, jeongguk's reactions grows tenfold; cheeks firing up, palms sweating, and stomach tensing. and as he struggles to string together a fairly coherent, intelligent phrase, he instead opts for a random blurt-out. which isn't always the best idea.

and at last, a big, great breath is taken as he fiddles with the card, finally unleashing what has been on his chest the entire day. he says:

"...you fucking dickhead."

and before kim taehyung could even get the most of it, let alone respond, the line goes dead.