発火する
ignite.

────────────────────────────LIGHT

LIGHT.

to describe jeongguk's first kiss with a man - it was surprisingly light. not light as in gentle because the latter was most certainly not that. but as warmth engulfed him and blood rose to the apples of his cheeks, grains of fawn-colored sand danced amongst his shuffling toes in response to the twisting bodies and shifting lips.

and as burning rays latched onto their already sun-kissed skin, adding to the fuming heat, indiscernible shapes appeared behind closed eyelids.

and as a verse consisting of bashful cellos were enriched by weighty bass, the violin sang a heart-piercing tune for every few streaks drawn across the strings. soft transverse flutes submissively blended into the mellow orchestra as a vision of the sinful males bearing halos appeared, the pleasing melody accelerating in the back of the their minds'.

jeongguk was unknowingly and undeniably hooked. it was as if jeongguk's friends with their high-resolution canon eos 5d mark iv camera in combination with hoseok's crappy iphone 6s were not even there. clammy hands who initially had years of experience failed at tightening around the blonde's waist, instead settling for a shy clutch to his sprung-open button shirt. this ignited a faint chuckle within the older.

"a dick lover, confirmed," he teased. dainty fingers curled into a rather determined grip on jeongguk's hip before a sharp inhale from the ravenette was heard. what followed was the rustle of the older's shirt being released. and then, a hand implanted itself on the aforementioned male's chest, pushing him off.

jeongguk was furious. teeth gritting and cheeks aglow, he kept his fists balled with air puffing from his nostrils. "fuck off," he would choke out. "i'm not."

yugyeom, who had been observing all this time, gulped. "shouldn't we intervene? i mean, it looks kinda bad—," a sweaty palm is slammed across yugyeom's parted lips in an attempt to hush him. hoseok was apparently too immersed in the drama unfolding before them. "silence, my dear."

but jeongguk's voice that dripped with insistence and suppressed rage didn't faze the older. he simply shook his head with a sigh; indicating that this scene was far from unfamiliar. "that some heavy insecurity issues you're dealing with, right there," a tongue glided across his bottom lip. "presumably triggered by a common case of close-minded upbringing, combined with conservative values and a possible dosage of hypocritical and unreasonable religious beliefs, or..." he leaned in with a smirk, breath tickling the inside of jeongguk's fuming ear. "a series of internal conflicts in regard to your own sexuality: the conflict being the act of carrying unwanted and confusing emotions that indicate same-sex attraction. but, scaredy-cats like you, manifest these feelings as anger and take it out on the proud." he pulled away and jerked out a slip of paper from his shirt's front pocket, his sly but amused gaze fixed upon the card. "you might want this. unless you wish to keep that toxic mindset, that is," he slides the card beneath the hem of jeongguk's bright swim shorts, thick paper now settled snugly against his hip bone.