하나.

始める
spring day

────────────────────────────FINDING a volunteer in the youtube-like field is no hard task

FINDING a volunteer in the youtube-like field is no hard task. for jeon jeongguk, that is. a simple wave accompanied with a flash of bunny teeth is all it takes to get the girls at his feet. the ravenette found amusement in this abnormal skill of his and couldn't let it go waste, hence the birth of his youtube channel.

after a long series of bickering with his faithful mother, regarding how incompetent her son was despite raising him with the best of her efforts, eventually led to their not-so-shocking departure. and jeongguk wouldn't have it any other way. he crashed at an old basketball friend's condo for a temporary stay and yet two years later, he still remains (along with his pathetic habits). an energy drink a day keeps the doctor away, he would say. rather the opposite would min yoongi spat, taking another drag from his lightened cancer stick.

and there he was, loitering around in the outskirts of seoul with his trusted crew, eyes open for a worthy person to put as a thumbnail in his latest youtube video that is to be posted this coming thursday. they roamed in their trendy swimwear across the golden blanket that outlines the silvery sea and trudged overconfidently, as if they were back in the halls of high school with varsity jackets with girls swooning left and right.

yugyeom cleared his throat. "jeongguk, you do realize that our views are dropping?"

the ravenette waves him off. "please gyeom, it takes a bit more than that to get me in a panic."

"uh, but it's gone down with like, 380k."

jeongguk's eyes widen. "what?" a scoff of disbelief leaves his mouth, shaking his head. "that can't be, i've been trending for months."

"yeah, well, you're most definitely not now."

"oh shut it. we just, have to, uhm—" the latter snaps his fingers and awaits a served answer from his second handyman, jung hoseok. he was sure to become colgate's own personal toothpaste model, with a smile that bright, if it weren't for jeongguk's demand of a friend. let me rephrase that, a co-working friend, in this oh-so-dreadful industry of video making.

"vary our content?" he shrugs, obviously more amused by the trail of footprints he is leaving behind.

"junnie, you're a genius!"

"or so i'm told." he casually states before latching his eyes onto an olive-skinned male, trudging by with an annoyed expression on his face. slim calves and rosy cheeks dotted the frustrated boy's features, the cute batman-printed boy shorts he was wearing adding to his charm as he kicked through the sand. "man, i can't get how you guys love girls so much." he shakes his head in shame for his two friends, throwing a final glance at the bypasser. "i'm telling you, dudes are so much more fun."