•85•

TOP NEWS

Early this morning we got a message about three instagram famous people, also know for making our three worldwide idols fall for them.

Choi Youngjae

Kim Yugyeom

Mark Tuan

Arrived the hospital last night, they where attacked by three girls late last night demanding they had 'turned' 3 males gay and brain washed them believing they are gay.

Those males are also know such as

Im Jaebum

Kunpimook bhuwakul most know as Bambam

And

Jackson wang

As for the other three males,

Choi Youngjae had one broken arm and a bruised leg, and had an open cut on the back of his head, and face full of scratches, stable at the moment.

The girl that attacked Choi Youngjae said she hated his chubby cheeks so she tried to tear them off.

Kim Yugyeom both his legs had broken ankles, his right leg was broken three places and had an open cut on his right arm, stable at the moment, but was knocked out cold because of pain.

The girl that attacked Kim Yugyeom was simply just jealous because he had prettier legs then her, and hated the fact that she couldn't make Bambam fall in love with her.

Mark Tuan.. wasn't awake when the ambulance came, they said hes in an critical condition, but is okay at the moment, he is stable...

Jackson Wang said that he didn't want any reporters around them because they are having a really hard time, he also said that he really appreciate all the support he and his future husband has received by fans and other people.

Yes they are engaged, Jackson said he wanted to surprise his fans but it didn't turn out the way they wanted it too.

Let's just hope and support them..

We'll let you know if anything turns up.

Im sorry guys that I didn't write sooner but I honestly didn't know what 2 write further and I didn't feel like writhing either.

But here you go one chapter hope u like it bc it took a looooong time 2 know what to write.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES LIKE OMG IT'S A LOT.

LOVE YALL

BAI BAI~~~