Chaper 11

Kimberley:

I arrived in L.A the next day at 7:00pm. I was greeted by Tiffany, I missed her loud mouth.

I was tired but I suddenly had a ball of energy when I saw her, she ran towards me and hugged me.

"I've missed you" Tiffany released me.

"I've missed you too" I smiled at her.

I didn't use the term 'friend' lightly, but I did consider Tiffany a friend.

Once I arrived at my new condo I was already overwhelmed, everything was how I wanted. I finally felt like I was moving on.

"Do you feel like a proper woman now" Tiffany laughed and sat on my bed.

"Yeah, I literally feel like a different person"

"We should get drunk to celebrate" she nodded.

"Not now tomorrow, lemme get some sleep I have jet lag"

"Alright boo, I'll come over tomorrow and take you to the gym"

"Are you calling me fat?" I laughed.

"You're like a 120lbs, trust me you're not fat. But anyway, go get some rest and text me when you wake up"

"Alright bye"

When Tiffany left I showered, moisturised my skin and then changed into an over sized T shirt.

I don't know what came over me but I found myself texting Aubrey.

Me: I'm in L.A. now.

Aubrey: Want me to come over?

Me: Yeah.

Aubrey: Text me the address ;)

Aubrey:

Kimberley texting me to come over did catch me by surprise, but it was the best way to put my plan into action.

She hugged me and led me to her couch.

"Did you miss my face?" She smiled.

"Only if you missed mine" I smirked at her.

"There's another thing of yours I missed, but we won't go into that" She blushed.

"Oh it's like that" I laughed.

"Yeah dawg"

She looked into my face and sat on my lap, then kissed me. I pulled away and stood up.

"Aubrey, what's the problem?" she looked annoyed.

"You know I'm with someone else"

"So why are you here then? You didn't have to come"

"I thought you just wanted to hang out, drink or something"

"I haven't seen you in like three weeks, if I really wanted to chill why would I wait till 10:00pm?"

"I don't know, you act weird sometimes dawg, you need to stop that"

"So you stop with these mixed emotions" She folded her arms.

"Baby-"

"You can't call me baby anymore, you just confirmed you don't wanna be with me"

"I didn't say that though, I'm with someone else so I can't be doing all that shit with you"

"Okay Aubrey, go be with that bitch"

"Don't leave it like this"

"No, go be with her" She yelled.