Nothing ever goes right at a party: Part two

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
DISCLAIMER 2: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC AND TRIGGERING SCENES....IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD OR MURDER PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

JACE POV
"Wait....you did this?" i ask.she was the reason why my life is so screwed right now.
"Hey, you were the one who said yes" Britney says. I shake my head.
"You didn't even need help.....did you?" i ask her.
"Ugh so what?"
"You think you're so amazing? but you're not...you enjoyed seeing Clary being torchured day by day seeing me with you.....you're such a.."
"A what? a bitch? a whore? a slut? Call me whatever you want...I have herd it all" She says.
"An accident" I say. She looks at me, her eyes wide. She slaps me and walks away. I turn to the bar feeling eyes on me. I see Clary. Her red hair falling down her back. She was talking to my brother. Jelousy went through me. I want her back. No, I need her back.

CLARY POV
      I sigh and bang on the bar, getting the bar tenders attention. "Give me some water" I say. She smiles.
     "Rough night?" She asks as she pours some water into a cup and slides it at me.
      "Yeah" I sigh.
      "I'm Maia" The girl, Maia says.
      "I'm Clary" She nods.
      "So....I'm all ears" She says. (All ears....get it....Lol)
        "Just some guy trouble" I tell her. She nods.
         "Who? The Blondie over there?" She asks pointing behind me. I turn around almost ready to see Jace, but Jace isn't there. The boy grins at me dangerously. I grip the bar.
         "No....hey, listen Maia....I've got to go" I tell her.
         "Alright" She says. I stand up and run into the kitchen, I push through all the people dancing and making out. I get through the back door and into the backyard. I jump the fence, then I stop dead in my tracks. A girl, More specifically Tessa Gray was being held by the neck a knife in a stabbing position. She was held by the boy, the boy with the darkness of hell for eyes, black and sick eyes. 
           "Don't move Clarissa......or she dies" Jonathan De Vil says.
            "You're supposed to be in Jail!" I yell.
            "I got bailed out" Jonathan says. Then more people come out from the darkness. Simon, Sebastian,Caleb,Peter,James and Frank. I bite my lip. Then i get grabbed by behind. De Quincy and Raphael. Raphael squeezes my behind, I squeak as he does so. He laughs sickly. Then Jonathan Stabs Tessa, I let out a strangled cry.
         "NOO TESSA" I yell. I fall to the ground crying. They keep stabbing her over and over again. "STOP, PLEASE STOP" I yell at them. I grab Tessa's shoulders. "TESSA" I yell shaking her.
          "Clary.....please.....tell Will I Love him" Tessa Chokes out. I nod.
          "I will" I say, and with that....Tessa Gray dies in my arms.

JACE POV
     I walked out of the mansion. "YOU KILLED HER.....YOU KILLED HER" A voice Yelled choked back by tears. It sounded Like my angel. I ran to the fence and peeked through a crack. And there, lying on the floor, Was Tessa Gray, dead, Clarys hands red with her blood.