Harmony's POV

As I walked out of the library I put my headphones and began to listen to music to take my mind off of what I just read . The song I picked to listen to was Faithless by Black Veil Brides and a few other songs by them as well . The song I picked next was Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon as you know they are my favorite band . When I got home I turned off my IPod and removed my headphones . I felt like I was being watched and I got uneasy feeling in my stomach . It was almost as if this dark spirit knew what I was going to do next . Which was help the spirits move on and he didn't like that . But I wasn't going to show any signs of fear or let this spirit scare me . After taking a deep breathe and gathering my courage I made my inside . When I stepped inside it was really quiet in my house like to quiet . I noticed my parents weren't home . They must be out somewhere . I sat my backpack by the basement door and was trying to open it . But something or someone was preventing me from going down there . My top two guesses as to who might be doing it are Cameron or the dark spirit . I began to bang on the door with my shoulder but it still would not open . As I was thinking of what to do next the door opened . But when it opened it made a loud creaking sound which honestly gave me chills .

I began to walk down the steps in the darkness and it was ice cold down here . Even though I am wearing a hoodie I can still feel my hairs stand up on end . Finally I reached the bottom , turned on the light , and began looking around . I saw a desk filled with papers that were from 1990's . It was all the missing teenage boys papers including Cameron's . There was seven that were identified like report said but as I looked through the drawers I found more missing teenage boy papers . Maybe these were the ones that were not identified . I grabbed all of them and counted them . Sure enough there was 18 . Victor must have hid them because he wanted them to kept a secret . I looked straight ahead , saw chains on the walls , cages , whips , and what looked to be dried blood . I was shocked and began to tear up a little . These boys did not deserve this . Nobody deserves this to begin with . Suddenly I felt an energy behind me and a hand on my shoulder . I turned around and saw Cameron . He has a terrified look on his face .

Cameron : Harmony what are you doing down here ? You shouldn't be here it's not safe .

Harmony : I know . But I want to help you and the others cross over . Victor has no right to keep you here you deserve peace .

Cameron : Thanks and to be honest I would love to be free from this hell hole .

Suddenly we heard the door to the basement slam shut and I was terrified . I knew who this could be . I heard the footsteps of someone coming down and Cameron told me " Harmony quick hid over here " We were both hiding behind the washer hoping and praying he would leave soon . As we were hiding I heard other voices as well .

Harmony : Cameron those other voices are they the other spirits ?

Cameron : Yes . They to are hiding from him as well .

We heard the footsteps when they reached the bottom and you could see the shadow on the wall . I was really scared but inside my heart I knew I was going to be okay . All of sudden I heard footsteps coming straight towards the washer and my heart is racing . This shadow figure looks down and he is all black from head to toe . But his eyes are not normal eye color . His eye color is a bloody red . He pushes the washer out of the way then he slams me against the wall really hard . The next thing I know I am being chocked . I hear Cameron screaming at him begging him to stop .

Cameron : LET HER GO !!!

He finally let me go and I was very shaken up by this experience . I went over into a corner trembling and crying . This dark spirit known as " Him " disappeared within a matter of seconds but Cameron stayed to make sure I was okay . He came over to me and knelt down to me .