Harmony's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off for school . I was kinda tired but I was happy I at least got some sleep . I washed my face , brushed my teeth , and combed my hair . I got out of my comfortable pajamas and got changed . I changed into a black long sleeve shirt , with a sliver shinny heart in the middle , skinny jeans , I wore a belt around my waist , and put on my Chuck Taylor's . I didn't feel like straighting my hair so I put it in a ponytail . I made sure I had everything in my backpack , I grabbed my Eyes Set To Kill hoodie , my phone , lipstick , and gum . Before I made my way downstairs I checked my laundry . Realizing it was kinda bad I was going to it when I got back from the library . I also grabbed my house keys . Then I made way downstairs . I grabbed my lunch bag and packed my lunch . For breakfast I had peanut butter toast , strawberries , and water . For on the go I made myself a Mocha coffee . Lastly I made my out the door . As I was sipping my Mocha coffee I grabbed my headphones and began to listen to music . The song I listened to was Doors Will Open by Hail Sagan . I am in love with this song and this band . I love the rest of their songs as well . I listen to them quite frankly on YouTube . When I got to school I took out my headphones and turned off my IPod . I saw my friends waiting outside for me . I approached them and I was still wondering if I should tell them about what I am dealing with .

Maybe I will but for right now I will keep it to myself . They must have noticed I looked a little tired and was lost in my thoughts .

Raven : Hey Hun you okay ?

Harmony : Oh yeah sorry I didn't sleep well last night .

Raven : That sucks . If I don't have a goodnight sleep I get super grumpy .

Harmony : Sounds like me if I am sick .

Stella : I can relate to that . No but seriously hun what's going on ?

Harmony : My parents are always fighting .

Hayden : Aww love I am so sorry to hear that . Hey if you need anything at anytime . Feel free to call me or the girls .

Stella : Yeah we have your back .

Raven : Absolutely .

Harmony : Thanks girls * gives them hugs *

Raven : Your welcome girl .

Realizing the doors began to open we made our way inside . I made my way to my locker and grabbed my stuff for first period , took off my hoodie , and put my backpack inside , put my lunch bag on the hook as my backpack , and finished my coffee . Once it was done I tossed it into the trash , shut my locker door , and made my way to homeroom .

Finally it was lunch time I was really happy I got done homework . I grabbed my books for 7th period and grabbed my lunch bag . I made way over to back table to sit with my friends . Stella was next to Raven and I was in the middle of Raven and Hayden . Then the boys came in . The whole time we were eating and talking I couldn't take my eyes off of Ash . I can't help it that I like him . He saw me looking at him and I glanced down really quick .

Ash : Hey sweetie I saw you looking at me .

Harmony : I didn't mean to make it obvious but I can't hide my feelings for you .

Ash : Well aren't you sweet * Smiles *

Harmony : * Smiles * Hey Ash are you doing anything on Saturday ?

Ash : No why ?

Harmony : I was wondering if you wanted to hang out .

Ash : Sure sweetie I would love to . Alexander and Blake are going to be over at my house so we can all chill together .