Harmony's POV

I woke up the next day and today is the first day at my new school . I got out of bed and was getting ready . I wore a Hollister t-shirt , a belt around my waist , skinny jeans , and sneakers . I washed my face , brushed my teeth , and brushed my hair . I grabbed my backpack , and made my way downstairs to have breakfast . I had cereal , strawberries , and water . Once I was done I grabbed my lunch bag and made my way out the door . I saw my friends waiting for me outside .

Raven : Hey Harmony .

Harmony : Hey Raven .

Raven : You ready for your first at the school ?

Harmony : I am kinda nervous .

Hayden : Don't be . Everyone gets nervous it happened to me when I first came here .

Stella : Just be yourself and not someone else .

Harmony : Thanks girls that means a lot .

They smiled and we were walking up to school . Ash was talking to Blake and Alexander . I did smile at him and he smiled back . The girls are fun to talk to . I am really glad I am friends with them . The boys joined in and we had a fun time walking up to school . When we came up we began making our way inside since I was in the same grade as them . I was a junior so we were making our way to the second floor . My locker was next to Haydens so that was a good thing . She was also in my homeroom which was awesome . I introduced myself to my homeroom teacher and she directed me to sit behind Hayden . When I sat down I got my schedule and I was in most classes with her . Except for Gym I had that with Raven , and Ash .

Harmony : That's awesome we have the same classes together .

Hayden : I know right . Do you wanna hang out on Friday ?

Harmony : Sure . I would love to . I am not doing anything .

Hayden : Awesome . I'll ask the girls if they wanna tag along to . We will have like a girls day .

Harmony : Cool .

Hayden : If you have any trouble on your homework let me know because I can help you out with it . I am really good at all the subjects here .

Harmony : Wow you must be really smart .

Hayden : I am actually . Most nights I listen to music and do my homework .

Harmony : I do the same thing . I usually like being myself because I can get it done a lot faster .

Hayden : Same here .

When the bell rang we began making our way to our first class which was Geometry . In my old town I had Algebra one and two which were okay . I prefer history personally but Math is okay I guess . Science isn't the greatest either and Language is awesome . I love writing it expresses how I feel .

As the day went on it was finally lunch time . I walked into the cafeteria and saw my friends sitting a table in the back . I made way over and joined them . I sat and began eating my lunch . I sat next to Ash and I couldn't take my eyes off of him he's so gorgeous . He must have seen me look at him because then he winked at me . I blushed madly I tried to hide it but it was no use . I felt like a loser for blushing but I can't help it .

Ash : I see you blushing Harmony * Smiles *

Harmony : Sorry * Smiles and giggles * I feel like a loser .

Ash : Don't say that about yourself . I think it's cute .

Harmony : Aww thanks * Smiles *

Ash : So how's your first day going so far ?

Harmony : So far so good . Hayden is in most of my classes and she's a joy to talk to .

Ash : That's cool . Are we still hanging out after school ?

Harmony : Of course we are . I have been looking forward to it all day .

Ash : I am glad to hear that .

We both smiled and continued to eat our lunch . I am look forward to hang out with Ash . I am still thinking about the ghost I saw yesterday . It was so real I thought it was a dream but it wasn't . One of these days I am going to the library and get to the bottom of this . But maybe not today since I am hanging out with Ash . Part of me wants to tell him but for now I am gonna keep it to myself  .

I don't want him thinking I am crazy and telling me it's all in my head . Because I saw what I saw . After school I was walking with my friends and after we departed I made my way home . As I walked up to the front porch I heard my parents fighting . Wow that's no surprise I thought to myself . We haven't even been here for a week and they are already wanting to rip each others throats out . But you know with my parents it's no surprise . They did this at our old house to . I wonder what happened to oh yeah this new house will be great and it'll be a fresh new start . Seems like bullshit to me . Reality will kick in one day .

As dark as that may seem for me to say it's true . I hate both of my parents as I have said before . When I came inside I didn't bother saying hello or asking why they were fighting . Personally it's none of my business . I have my own situation to deal with . I made my way upstairs and locked the door to the library which was also my room and walked up the staircase . When I got into my room I did my homework quick and got changed . Not long after Ash texted me letting me know he was on the way I got really excited .

I changed into a Asking Alexandria T-shirt , skinny jeans , sneakers , a black belt around my waist ,  some bracelets , and a necklace . I straightened my hair and didn't bother putting on makeup . Just not in the mood for it today . Ash texted me saying he was outside . I grabbed my Eyes Set To Kill hoodie , my phone , house keys ,  and gum . I climbed out of my window and on to the roof . I let my window opened slightly and I grabbed on to the tree branch . I jumped down and I gave Ash a hug . We decided to go for a walk in the woods and just enjoy the atomsphere of nature .

It felt so peaceful being away from the house and everything . Being here with Ash feels amazing . I can't wait to spend the rest of the night with him .