Ash's POV

Harmony texted me saying that she was leaving now . I am still on the front porch waiting for her . While I was waiting for her I was texting Alexender and Blake . They are like brothers to me . I don't know what I would do without them in my life . I heard the sound of footsteps approaching and saw Harmony crossing the street .

She came up to the porch and I put my phone away . Because I just wanted to talk to her and spend time with her .

Ash : Hey sweetie .

Harmony : Hey Ash .

She came into my arms and I could tell right away something was wrong . She seemed on edge . She was trembling all over .

Ash : Sweetie your trembling are you okay ?

Harmony : No I am very scared and I just can't keep this inside me anymore . I just don't know who to tell or who to turn to .

I held her close to me . Wrapping my arms around her tightly . Making sure she is comfortable .

Ash : Hey it's going to be okay I promise you . Do you wanna tell me what happened to you ?

Harmony : Yes . But can we go inside ? since it is freezing cold . 

Ash : Yes of course darling .

We both came inside and she took off her coat and scarf . She put them on the coat rack , then took off her sneakers , and we went upstairs to my room . She sat her bag on the floor next to my bed . Then she sat on the bed next to me . She took a deep breath and took her hands in mine . She began to tell me what happened to her . Honestly I don't think she is crazy at all .

I have heard what happened in that house . For the longest nobody bought the house not because of the history . But because of the energy and the environment . It wouldn't surprise if there were spirits in that house . I feel so bad for Harmony . Knowing she got chocked twice , and she got stratched which she showed me . It honestly broke my heart . I was very worried about her and concerned for her safety . As I promised her this will stay between us .

We had an awesome time we played video games , watched Netflix , and had some hot chocolate before bed . It was around 11:30 when we went to bed . We brushed our teeth first and then we went to bed . I got underneath the covers and she got on the other side . I pulled up the covers so we would stay warm . She looked into my eyes and she came closer to me . I couldn't help myself but I kissed her . She seemed in so much pain but I still want her to be comfortable . When I thought she would get upset with it . She kissed my cheek . I smiled madly and so did she .

Ash : Harmony I really like you . I want to continue to keep on hanging out with you . But most of all I would love to have you as my own .

Harmony : Aww Ash I would definitely love to have you as my own as well . I want to keep on hanging out with you to .

Ash : I am glad to hear that * Smiles *

Harmony : * Smiles *

Honestly I would love to have Harmony as my girlfriend . She has been nothing but kind to me .  Although we know a lot about each other . I feel like I don't fully know her if that makes any sense . I wanna take things slow between us and not rush into things . Because break ups tend to happen that way . Not long after she passed out and so did I . I slept good knowing she is safe

Harmony's POV

The next morning when I woke up I was still in Ash's arms . I smiled and started to fall back asleep . As I was about to fall back asleep I heard rain drops on the roof . It then picked up and started to rain heavy . Which soon turned into a thunderstorm . I used to be so terrified of thunderstorms when I was younger . But now a days they are pretty relaxing to listen to .  Realizing that I wasn't gonna be going to sleep for a bit . I turned on Ash's play station and picked a video game to play but lowered the volume to make sure I wouldn't wake up Ash . The game I chose was Destiny . I haven't played Destiny in ages . I made a note to myself to get my play station out and play video games .

I love playing video games . It was a way to escape the hell at home and at school . I decided to play as a Hunter and I picked the colors Black and Purple . I had so much fun playing and not thinking about what happened yesterday . Around 8:00 am I started to get a little tired . So I logged out of play station , turned off the TV , and went back to bed . The thunderstorm had stopped but it was just cloudy and cold . Around 9:30 I woke up again and realized Ash wasn't there but I smelled something cooking downstairs . It smelled really good .

I washed my face , brushed my teeth , combed my hair , and put location on my hands . Then I came downstairs to see Ash making breakfast . He was making eggs , toast , and bacon . As he making the eggs he saw me standing in the doorway .

Ash : Good Morning Harmony .

Harmony : Good Morning Ash . How are you this morning ?

Ash : I am good and how about you ?

Harmony : I am good as well .

Ash : That's good to hear . Are you ready to eat ?

Harmony : Yes let's eat .

I went into the cabinet and grabbed two cups for us . I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and poured it into the cups . I felt so better at Ash's house . As we ate breakfast together I felt a positive energy . We talked about everything and laughed about some moments at school . After we were done breakfast I decided to check on my stratches . I walked up to the bathroom and lifted up my shirt . Nothing was there .

I know for a fact I had stratches on my back . I also know that when someone gets stratches or marked in someway it can take days to heal . I only had mine for a day and they are gone . I find that very strange to me . I called to Ash to come here . He came up the steps and came into the bathroom .

Ash : Hey Harmony are you okay ?

Harmony : Not really very freaked out .

Ash : Why what's wrong ?

Harmony : Okay so remember the stratches I showed you last night that were on my back .

Ash : Yes of course .

Harmony : Well I went to check them and they are gone .

Ash : Are you kidding me ?

Harmony : Nope you can look for yourself .

He lifted up my shirt and saw the stratches gone . I knew he was feeling the same thing I was . He was speechless as I was . I know for a fact he saw them to .

Ash : I know I saw them . So far them to be gone within in a day doesn't make sense .

Harmony : I know right . This may sound messed up but here me out . What if they only come back when I go to the house but when I come here they disappear .

Ash : Because you are in a good environment they can't hurt you . But what I am scared of is if you go back to the house what is gonna happen to you . I believe something dangerous could happen to you if you go back there .

Ash's words chill me to the bone . As much as I hate to admit this myself I am afraid he could be on to something . I do believe I am in danger and if I stay there something bad could happen to me . Maybe even worse I could die . I know a lot about paranormal and how dark spirits work . They can really do bad things to you even affect your health . As well as your personality and mind . Also can possess you and even kill you . In some cases it has happened . But it is very important that you get help right away .

Knowing that facts are there I decided to stay with Ash for a while . It may be hard to explain to my parents but I can't stay in that house . Ash said it is fine with him but he is going to ask his mother . Since Ash doesn't want me to go alone he tagged along with me . As we step out of his house and walk towards my house it didn't take us long to see the stratches reappearing on me . They were exactly how they were when I first got them . The both of us felt dizzy , shortness of breath , high levels of anxiety , being watched , and felt sick to our stomaches as we continued to walk towards the house . When we came inside the room it was ice cold . Even though I felt like I was going to pass out I kept fighting it . I walked up the stairs to my room and what happened next would shake me to my very core .

That day I realized I need help and if I don't get help soon . My life could be at stake .