Ash's POV

I am glad I am hanging out with Harmony . I have been hiding the fact that I really like her . But I wanna wait to ask her out . I want it to be the right moment . If her parents can't see what a gorgeous daughter they have well then they are blind . Because I think Harmony is the sweetest person I have ever met . Anyway we had a great time hanging out we took a walk in the woods , played video games , watched TV , went out for supper , and had ice cream . After supper we had ice cream I looked at the time and began walking her home . I didn't want her getting in trouble for being out to late . Plus we had school tomorrow unfortunately :( but I assured her that we will definitely to this again . She smiled at that and said to me " I am looking forward to it Ash . I had an awesome time hanging out with you today " . " Same here Harmony " I replied back . 

When we got to her house I gave her a hug and I told her to text me . She said she would and made her way back inside . I watched her climb the tree and slipped in through the window . After she went in I began walking home but I pulled out my phone to text her . Just making sure she was okay since I don't trust her parents not one bit . 

Harmony's POV 

I got changed out of clothes and I slipped into my pajamas . I washed my face , and brushed my teeth . I heard my phone going off and I saw a text from Ash <3 

Hey Harmony :) , I had fun hanging out with you tonight . I wanted to make sure if you are okay because I don't trust your parents . Text me to let me know your okay - Ash <3 

I replied back to him 

Yes I am okay and I know I don't trust my parents either . Thank you for checking up on me :)

That fact that he cares about me is very sweet . I admire his kindness . My parents were still yelling at each other . Which honestly didn't surprise me . Around 4 in the morning I was awoken with a sudden feeling of being watched . I had an uneasy feeling . I listened for a minute and heard hard footsteps walking up and down the stairs . I came down my staircase and opened the curtain . Just a tiny bit to see if I could see anything . I didn't see anything but I really did feel like I was being watched . By something not good . I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach . Kinda like I was gonna throw up but wasn't . Suddenly as I looked at the staircase I saw the reflection of a shadow figure walking really fast towards the basement . Instantly I was frozen in fear . All of sudden I felt an energy around me . It wasn't bad it was good . Maybe it's Cameron I thought to myself . I whispered careful not to wake up my parents .

Harmony : Cameron is that you ?

Sure enough it is him . Maybe he can help me figure out as to who this dark figure might be . Perhaps it might be this bad man he told me about or it might be a other dark spirit .

Cameron : Yes it's me Harmony . How may I help you ?

Harmony : I saw a dark figure walking towards the basement . Is it this bad man you told me about ?

Cameron : Yes . He loves the basement . It's where some really bad things happened and it's where I died .

Harmony : Oh my gosh really * Shocked * Cameron I am so sorry I had no idea .

Cameron is looking down and he looks really sad . I had no idea he died here and I feel really sorry for him . I want to help him in anyway I can . I think tomorrow I am going to go the library and see what I can find . He deserves to move on to a much happier place then this hell hole . This dark entity has no right to keep him here .

Cameron : It's okay * he looks up at me * Hey I am going to go now before him realizes I am gone .

Harmony : Okay .

Once he disappeared I made my way back to bed careful to not disturbed my sleeping parents . As I made my way back into my bed I can't help but wonder if there are other spirits here besides Cameron . I mean the newspaper did say that 18 boys where found dead . Being a believer in the paranormal I can't rule out that possibility . The paranormal has taught me that dark spirits like to keep other spirits from moving on to the next life . That is just out right cruel I think . As much as I don't want to I think tomorrow I am going to go down into the basement and see what I can find . I know Cameron probably doesn't want me down there but I am still going to help him . After looking at ceiling alone in my thoughts I decided to try and get some rest . I still heard footsteps downstairs , heard knocking sounds , and just felt like I was being watched the whole time while I was sleeping . It just felt uneasy in my room and very scared . I had a feeling I was going to be attacked but I didn't know when or where it was going to happen . For me personally that bothered me . I still tried to ignore it and get some rest .