Cruise ☀️part one

October 27, 2039

Nicolas Pov

  I grabbed the last suitcase and put it into the car. Destiny and I were currently at My moms house. We were about to fly out to Orlando,Florida to go on our cruise. The cruise was to the Bahamas. Anyways, me and Destiny got into the car and we're on our way to the airport.

    After thirty minutes, we finally made it to the airport and now boarding the plane. We found our seats and sat down. Destiny popped a piece of gum in her mouth and put her headphones in. I grabbed my headphones out my backpack and put in my headphones. She grabbed my hand and laid on my shoulder. It just crossed my mind that my baby is scared of planes. I grabbed her other hand and looked at her.

       "It's gonna be ok baby."

She nodded her head and put her head back on my shoulder. I smiled and listened to my music until I felt the plane take off.

Hours later we were in Orlando,Florida. We caught a Uber to go the boat. The Uber pulled up and the driver loaded the stuff into the trunk and we got in. The Uber driver asked us questions and we replied but I could tell Destiny was annoyed.

Skip boarding the boat now on to dinner

Destiny POV

   I was currently getting dressed for dinner , while Nicolas was waiting on me like always. He had on a black and white suit and black church shoes. I was wearing a black , short-sleeve ,high-low dress and red heels. We grabbed our room keys and headed to the front of the boat. The walk wasn't that long because our room was in the middle of the boat. When we got to the restaurant, we picked our own seats and got comfortable. The waiter came to our table and asked, "what would you like to drink?" Nicolas and I asked for water and continued to have our conversation.
      Twenty  minutes later, the waiter came out with our food. I had grilled chicken, corn, and white rice. Nicolas had spaghetti, and buttered bread. We are our food and had small conversation until we were ready to go.