Back home🤗

Nicolas Pov
  We finally landed in LA and we're almost home. The cruise was amazing and I'm glad I got a chance to spend some alone time with my baby. Destiny was looking out the window singing to a song she wrote a few weeks ago. I knew she couldn't wait to get home to see the kids but also get back to work.
As soon as we got home, Destiny hopped out the car and grabbed her suitcase out the trunk. I followed her and placed my suitcase by the door. She sighed and looked around. I laughed and gave her a hug from behind. I kissed her cheek and went upstairs. I opened our room door and changed my clothes. I put on my basketball shorts and a T-shirt. I walked out and went into my game room to play the game. The kids weren't coming until tomorrow since our moms said we needed a break from them.
Destiny POV
I walked into the studio and began working on a new song. My album was almost completed and I needed to finish. This song is called, just you and me. It's dedicated to our time on the cruise and basically our whole life together.
"I don't need money, I want all of the time to be with you. Not worried about the haters just sit back and let them do what they do." I sung. All the words were coming together and I was ready to edit . I sighed and took my headphones after I finished editing and went into the game room where Nicolas was.
       Nicolas turned his head once he saw me walk past and paused his game. I straddled him and put my head in his chest. He put his arms around me and continued to play the game. I pulled back a little to get up but he squeezed me harder.
     "Babe where you going?"

      "To shower then to sleep. I'm done working and I'm tired."

     "No stay here baby. I need you here with me."

I sighed and said ok. I placed my head back on his chest and fell asleep.

Nicolas Pov

   I looked at my princess who was sleeping peacefully and sighed. I kissed her forehead and turned off my game. I turned the lights off and laid back so she could lay on top of me. I turned my head to the side and fell asleep.