My beyoncè

Malachi POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Malachi POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through the curtains. I looked at the clock and I had an hour to get dressed for school. I walked into the closet and pulled out a black tee, light blue jeans, and my black and white vans. I walked into the bathroom, did my hygiene ,and got dressed. When I finished, I walked over to the dresser and pulled out my gold chain . I stared myself down in the mirror as I put a little cologne on.

Soon, it was time to go, so I grabbed my backpack and said goodbye to my dad. Mama kissed daddy and got into the car.

"Boy what you looking so good for today?"

"Momma we got a new girl and she think I'm cute. She pretty too."

"Mmmm so my baby got a lil crush?"

"Yea ma."

"What's her name, chai?"

"Asia!"

She nodded her head and turned up the radio as I glared outside thinking about her. She was light skin with long hair and a accent. She was mixed too! I lost my train of thoughts when Nyla tapped me on my shoulder.

"Yea?"

"You wanna ask if we can go somewhere tonight ?"

"Momma gon say no Ny, we went out the other day. Plus daddy work late today."

"Mommy!"

"Yea Nyla?"

"Can we go out tonight?"

"Umm, maybe tomorrow princess . Me and daddy gotta work late tonight. So grandma picking y'all up."

"Grandma!"

I laughed at Nyla and looked out the window again. We slowly pulled up to my school. I smiled extra big as I grabbed my backpack and told momma and Nyla bye. I raced to the school doors with my backpack halfway off my shoulder. I turned into my classroom and took my seat at my desk. Asia was on the other side of my desk looking very pretty. She blushed as I told her  "good morning."

At recess, Asia was on the swings and I decided to talk to her.

"Asia, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up Malachi."

"Ok first call me Chai , now I have a crush on you and I want you to be my girlfriend. "

"Ok chai and I like you too , I would love to be your girlfriend."

I smiled extra hard and grabbed her hand as we walked back to class . It was the end of the day so we grabbed our bags and went to dismissal. Asia went to daycare with Nyla where I go when daddy has to work , but grandma was picking us up. I went to the car rider line where I usually went.

"Malachi Hawthorne, grandma is here!" A safety patrol officer announced.

I ran to her car where Nyla was sitting happily in her booster seat. I got in quickly and buckled my seatbelt.

"Hey grandma!"

"Hey handsome, why you so happy?"

"Oh nothing I'm just glad you came."

We both laughed and I looked out the window.

Life is but a dream 😊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें