The day before

Destiny POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm and got out of bed. I groaned as I looked outside and seen it was raining . I went to my closet and pulled out my under clothes and started the shower. I looked in the mirror as I undressed myself and hopped in the shower.

After I finished , I lightly applied makeup to my face and put on my underclothes . I brushed my teeth and put my hair down . It was pin straight with light curls . I got dressed and put on perfume on my clothes .

^thats the outfit     Today I was going to hang out with my boyfriend before going to Florida for a singing deal

^thats the outfit
Today I was going to hang out with my boyfriend before going to Florida for a singing deal . It was already 12 and he was going to be here any minute . I grabbed my shoes and purse and headed in the living room .
Crap , my phone !
I grabbed my phone off my bed and went into the kitchen . My dog , Nevaeh was sitting in front of me waiting for me to pet her . I did as she wanted and laughed . The door bell rung , so I answered it . It was Nicolas . He was dressed really nice all I could do was smile . It made me lose my thoughts when he kissed me . I smiled and told him to wait . I walked into my moms room and told her I was leaving . She nodded her head and I left .

In the car , Nicolas grabbed my hand and kissed it .
"You hungry baby ?" He asked curiously .
"Yes I am !" I laughed.

"What you wanna eat ?"

"Canes!!!"

He laughed and nodded his head ,"of course !"
I put on the radio and started dancing .

"Destiny , what you doing you know I like silent car rides , put your headphones in !" He looked at me .

"Baby , cmon let me have fun , plus I forgot my headphones !"

"No !"

"Baby please , pretty please ?"

"No , not today !"

"Fine!"

Nicolas POV
Destiny turned around in the seat to face the window , so I know she was upset but I didn't care . She was too damn spoiled she needed to learn no meant no . I tried to grab her hand but she moved it .

"Princess, stop give me your hand !" I pouted .

She did as I said still looking out the window . I hated when she was mad or sad but she needed to learn . I stopped the car in a parking lot and looked at her .

"Why you stop here?" She asked.

"To talk to you. Why you mad ?"

"Because you won't let me listen to music ."

"Destiny, you so spoiled 😂 I said no because you too distracting when music is on and I know you don't wanna get killed . It's only for your safety princess ."

"Ok I understand , now can we go im hungry ."

"Attitude !"

"Whatever ,just get me some food please ."