At his house 😊

Destiny POV
   We were at Nicolas's house and laying down on the couch . Everyone was gone and we had the house to ourselves . Anyways I was laying on his chest facing my head towards the tv . He moved his pecks making my ear move .

     "Dominick , quit!" I slapped his chest.

   "Aye girl don't do that ." He said looking at me serious .

I laid back down and said something under my breath . He must have heard Bc he got up and pinned me to the couch .

  "Destiny don't play with me . What did you say ?" He looked at me in the eyes .

  "I SAID YOU GET ON MY NERVES !" I yelled .

  "You gonna stop all that yelling little girl !"

"Or what ?" I tried him .

"You know what ?"

     He smashed his lips onto mines and stared at me . I grabbed his face and smashed my lips back into his . He kissed me on my forehead and went upstairs . On his way upstairs he said something that made me laugh .

   "You need fix that damn mouth, it'll get you in trouble !"

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch tv . He came back with a cup of ice and poured it on me .

   "DOMINICK WHAT THE HELL!"

I jumped up quick and looked at him while he laughed . I sat back on the couch ignoring him as he called my name .

   "Aww my lil baby mad ?" He smiled.

   "Leave me alone , dang you play to much!" I threw a pillow at him , but he caught it and put it back on the couch .

He came and sat in front of me ,looking at me .

"Baby I'm sorry !"

I kept focusing on the tv unto he grabbed my arms making me fall on top of him .

   "I like this position !" He joked .

I rolled my eyes and tried to get away
Until he grabbed me hips .

"Where you going Bae? "

"Back on the couch ."

"Give me a kiss then you can go."

I gave him a peak on the lips and tried to leave but he stopped me again .

"A real one princess ."

I kissed him passionately and finally ended it . I got up and sat on the couch and he sat with me . I laid in his lap while he played in my hair making me fall asleep .

  Hours later I woke up in his bed and it was almost dark . I checked my phone which was next to me . I had one miss call from my mom and a text from Nick's dad . I called my mom back first .

Convo
Mom- when you coming home ?
Me- sorry mommy I just woke up but I'll be home in 30 minutes . Im about to leave now .
Mom- Ok
Me- love you
Mom- love you

I hung up the phone and answered Mr.Hawthorne's message .
6:59pm
Mr.Hawthorne💖☺️- What are y'all doing ?
7:35
Me- I just woke up I'm about to go home .

I turned off my phone and went out the room to look for Nicolas . He was downstairs in the living room watching tv . He turned towards me as I reached the last step .
  "Hey sleepy head !" He smiled .

   "Hey , my mom looking for me so I gotta go ."
He pouted and walked over to me . He kissed me on my forehead .

"Let's go princess ."

He grabbed the remote turned off the tv , and grabbed my hand as we walked out the door. He opened my door and let me get in before he closed it . He got in his side and we were off .