Ch2- A Lively Night With Rina

Start from the beginning

"Myu would never recognized her idol with just a similar appearance."

Rina who didn't understand that asked.

"What do you-"

"Myu, have you finished cooking?"

However, she was cut off by Hiiragi's question. Miyuu answered energetically.

"Yes, the curry and rice has finished. What do you want Nii?"

"Can you get this Young Mage some clothes? Her size should be the same as you, I think."

"Heh, why?"

Miyuu tilted her head to her side and asked.

"Just look at her clothes. I will be using the bathroom for a quick bath."

As Hiiragi's said that, he headed to the bathroom and closed the door.

Miyuu and Rina who were confused look at Rina's clothes.

Rina's clothes were disaster. Her skirt was torn revealing her beautiful leg and yellow underwear while her clothes was ragged showing her yellow bra and well endowed body.

Rina's face turned red as she noticed her own condition. Before, she didn't notice because Hiiragi's sweater covered her body and legs. But now, her mind was thinking about how he looked at her body, touched and gaze at her, she could only blush.

While Rina was blushing, Miyuu walked towards her and looked at her body. She was shocked, then depressed and then angry for some reason. Firstly, she was shocked because of how bad Rina's condition. Then-

Her size is big! How did they become big I wonder. She thought.

As she saw that, she looked at her own chest which was not really small but far from reaching her size, she sighed and became depressed.

But, realizing that Hiiragi carried her idol and looked at her in this state, her eyebrows creased. She became angry.

"Hiira-nii!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Hiiragi was showering in the bathroom peacefully as he heard Miyuu's shouting.

------------------------------------

"Sheesh, Hiira-nii is an idiot! Pervert! Lecher! Molester! Kidnapper! Die!"

Miyuu shouted in irritation while Rina was still in her own world.

Then, Miyuu talked to Rina.

"Etto, Kawai....-san. Nice to meet you, my name is Kuro Miyuu. I am 15 years old. I am Kuro Hiiragi's little sister."

She said as she bowed. Rina who listened to her snapped out of her world and also introduced herself again.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kawai Rina. 16 years old. Though you had known, I'm from Magic Society. Likewise, Kuro-san."

"A-ah, Kawai-san can just c-call me M-Miyuu."

Miyuu who always admired Rina stuttered as she chatted with her. Rina who noticed this smiled gently and replied.

"Then, Myu-chan. Can I call you that?"

Rina watched Miyuu reaction and found it very cute. Miyuu was very cute.

Uwaah, so cute~! I've always wanted a little sister like her.

"Y-yes, please call me M-Myu."

Miyuu was very happy when her own idol called her with her nickname.

"Then, Myu-chan can you please call me Rina-onee-chan. You see, I have always wanted a cute little sister."