Meet the Stripper

A few hours later the couple's went to Hoseok's home to find his brother.

His brother had tight black booty shorts, has a tattoo saying "no more dream" along his side with a white fur coat. His hair black looked messy as if he had sex. Just laying on the couch.

"Jiminie wake up.." Hoseok said as sweet as he can.

"Hm?" Jimin grunts.

"Get up!!" Hoseok tells suddenly out of patience.

"Alright! I'm up!" Jimin yells back as he gets up.

"What the fuck did I tell you?!"

"Hm go to school?"

"Guess again." Hoseok crosses his arms with Yoongi, Namjoon and SeokJin shocked seeing a different side of him.

"Don't do drugs?"

"No Jimin!! Don't go to the strip club and get your ass fucked!!" Hoseok yells.

"I didn't fuckin know!! You always yell different shit at me!! How the fuck am I supposed to know!?"

"It's common sense, Jimin!! Stop destroying your life!!! Grow up!!"

Jimin just walks away right when he tries to go upstairs Hoseok grabs him and slings him over his shoulder.

"Hyung!!!! Put me down!!! I'm not a princess!!!!"

"Shut the fuck up!!" Hoseok looks at his boyfriend and his friends. "Sorry he pisses me off a little."

"Hey I don't mind." Yoongi says.

"Let's take him with us. We were going to eat anyway." SeokJin says.

Timmmemee skipping

Jimin just looks around as he walks inside a very fancy diner.

Jimin is still wearing the same thing so he catches a lot of attention. Jimin and the rest sit down.

Jimin looks around to see everyone staring.

"WHAT?! TAKE A PICTURE IT'LL LAST LONGER!! BUT MAKE SURE YOUR LOVED ONES DON'T SEE!!" Jimin yells at everyone in the room. Hoseok grabs his thigh very roughly.

"Shut the fuck up." Hoseok whispers.

"Let go of me." Jimin answers.

Fuck outcast I'm done with that shit. Second chap.