Chapter 6

The bell rang and I quickly fixed my hair and headed to the spot where lizard face was. He smiled at me. 

"Mashima isn't here yet." Lizard face told me.

"Okay." I replied. Then we were quiet. I took a sneaky glance at him. He had his phone out and he was texting someone. Otoshiro Seira? Who was that? His... Girlfriend?? I felt like there was a huge weight on me as I thought that. Mashima jogged over. 

"We're all ready?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Seira said that we could hang out at her place." Lizard face told Mashima. 

"Does that mean we're waiting for Seira?" Mashima asked. Lizard face nodded. A girl with pink hair tied into a ponytail rushed over. 

"Let's go- Who's this?" She looked at me. 

"U-m.. I'm..... um..." 

"Obviously my girlfriend." Lizard face took my hand and pulled me towards him. 

"Eehhh? So you finally got a girlfriend? You're growing up! Looks like I don't have to bring you to Mahiru chan now." Seira patted lizard face on the back. What is going on?? Seira looked at me. 

"If he doesn't get a girlfriend, he'll be put with Mahiru, the karate girl." Seira smiled at me. Maybe... Lizard face was afraid of this, "Karate girl". 

"Um... You guys go on ahead, I need to tell Kaedou something." Lizard face told Mashima and Seira. They nodded and walked off. 

"What was that all about, Lizard face??" I hissed. He looked at me. His eyes were filled with worry and looked different to happy. 

"Sorry... Mahiru hates me... And I hate her... And she will punch me if I'm near her..." Lizar-Kazehaya kun explained to me. Oh... 

"Oh... So... we'll pretend that we.......?" I trailed off. He nodded and took my hand again. We walked after Mashima and Seira slowly and quietly. My heart started beating. I've never had a boyfriend before... Even if it is pretend, I will treat him like how I would treat him if it was real. 

Maybe it was.
Maybe I'm in love.
Maybe I was in love before I even knew his name.
That's right. 
I love Kazehaya Ryuuji...