CHAPTER 2

Chitose's (MC) POV :

"My name is Hikami Sumire." said the purple haired girl. 

"I am Shinjou Hinaki." said the girl with short yellow hair.

"Hi." I mumbled. Sumire gave me an reassuring smile. 

"Hey!" called a voice from behind. All three of us looked at the person who spoke. It was a gooood looking boy. He had dark blue hair, red eyes and the most charming smile I had ever seen. I think... I'm in love... I smiled my best smile and he walked right past me and over to Sumire. EH? HE IGNORED ME AND WENT TO SUMIRE?? Well... Sumire is pretty... I guess I'll just let it happen... 

"Hey sis, was Koshiya here?" he asked Sumire. Sumire nodded. Sis? Koshiya??

"She was bullying a new student." she replied. 

"Wait, I thought that her name was Koshiro, not Koshiya?" I said, confused. 

"I call her Koshiya. Her name is Koshiro Miya I just like mixing up names. Are you the new student?" He asked. OMG! HE IS TALKING TO ME! I could feel my face burning up. 

"Um... I am... Nice to m-meet you... my name is Kaedou Chitose..." 

"Nice to meet you too, Chitose! I'm Mashima Jun," He smiled and the world lit up like fireworks. "I'm going to find Koshiya now. See ya Kaetose." I blushed as he ruffled my hair. I would of hated it if someone else did that to me but this was Mashima Jun! As he walked off, a bunch of girls surrounded him and started getting really close to him. 

If he was this popular, then why was he not with the group of popular guys before? 

"I know what you're thinking!" the girl with cat ears appeared. "He's so popular, but why was he not in the group of popular boys before?" 

EHHH???? IT'S THE CAT GIRL! 

"I am Saotome Ako and I will be your guide for today!" she announced. Akari laughed.  

"Ako chan can show you around now! She knows the school best! Goodbye for now Chitose chan!" Akari told me putting her hand on my shoulder. 

"Mashima Jun is a second year unlike the other group of boys. The group you saw before was the first year popular boys. Mashima Jun is from the second year popular group. The first year ones are just called 'The popular boys', the second year group is called 'The red eyes' because all the boys in that group have red eyes. Last but not least, the third years are called 'The elites'." Ako explained in one breath.

My eyes widened. 

"You sure do know a lot." I complimented. She nodded with a smug look on her face. 

"The girls are the same. The first year popular girls are called 'the popular girls' which I'm part of. The second year girls are called 'The goddesses' because they can all sing really well. The third years are called 'Miracle girls' which there are only three girls in that." Ako kept talking. 

"Saotome san... um... do you like any guys in the school?" I asked with hesitation. Ako smiled. 

"Aah... Subaru kyun~!" she said dreamily. 

"Do you think that I'll have any chance with Mashima kun? Or should I find someone else?" I asked. Ako looked at me with a surprised expression. 

"No! Even if you think you have no chance, he may notice you! I have liked Subaru kyun ever since I met him in elementary but he had never really noticed me!" Ako said quickly. 

Ako's POV: 

Only because Subaru kyun is in love with... Yume... 

Chitose's POV:

"Oh! Okay!" I said. Will I ever get together with Mashima?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun fact: I got a blood nose

Fun fact 2: I have a party to attend today

Fun fact 3: My fave anime is Snow White with the Red Hair