Chapter 4

Chitose's POV: 

I followed Saotome san to the sports field. She then just stood their and stared at the boys. 

"Um... Who?" I asked. 

"I'm finding him. He's in the soccer (football) team." she said. I stared at the boys. They all looked pretty handsome. After a while, they went off the field to have a break. The purple haired guy, (which I had my eyes on) came off the field near us. Maybe he was the boy Ako was talking about. 

"U-um... Kirigaya kun! H-here you go... Meow!" a girl came out from behind me and Ako and gave the purple haired guy a drink bottle. She had light pink hair which gradients into light blue tied twin pigtails. Like Ako, she probably liked cats because of the cat accessory on her head. 

"Thank you." purple hair said, giving her a smile. Ako wasn't even looking at them. Her eyes landed on a turquoise haired boy who was just slightly taller than me. I was short so he was short for a boy. 

"That's him." Ako pointed to him. "Hey! Kazuma!" she called out to him. 

"A-Ako?" he stuttered. 

"This is a new student and I want you to meet her please be nice to her now I am leaving bye." Ako said quickly whilst walking away. 

"New s-student?" The Kazuma guy asked. He looked okay. Like I said, he was slightly taller than me. He had red eyes like Mashima kun. His hair was turquoise and soft looking. He looked to be an innocent boy. 

"Um... A-Aoi san?" the pink haired girl said. She handed him a drink bottle. "F-for you!" 

She was stealing all the boys I had my eye on! 

"Who are you?" I asked her. She flinched. 

"U-um... Kiriyoshi Naomi." she mumbled. "Um... I heard that you're knew here! W-welcome to the school, meow!" she tried to smile but looked extremely nervous. 

"Why are you so nervous? I'm supposed to be the nervous one since I'm new." I told her. She looked like she calmed down. 

"Sorry... I'm the soccer (football) team's helper." she said. So that's why she was with the boys so much... Makes much more sense now!

"I'm Kaedou Chitose," I said. I hated introductions because they were so awkward.

"And I'm Aoi Kazuma. A soccer player." turquise boy said. 

"Yeah well, nice to meet you." I muttered. He was cute but not good enough. 

"Oh, and that is Kirigaya Hiro, meow!" Naomi pointed at the hot purple haired guy. Kirigaya san turned around and smiled. 

"Yo." he waved. I nodded a hello. Naomi smiled shyly. 

"Aoi san, you look good with Kaedou san." she giggled and ran away. I blushed and so did Aoi. 

"Well... I guess I'm gonna get going." I said. This boy just wasn't interesting. I left before he could say anything. Was there really a boy that was perfect for me? I could feel tears in my eyes starting to trickle down my face. I crashed into someone. 

"Um..." 

"I'm sorry!!" I apologised without looking up. I was about to keep walking but that person's hand pulled my chin up. It was a boy with red eyes and emerald green hair. He was tall and good looking. 

"Why are you crying?" he asked. 

"You don't need to know!" I shouted and more tears spilled out. He laughed. HE LAUGHED?! I was about to walk away again but he took my shoulders and held them there so I couldn't move. 

"You're face is so ugly when you're crying." he laughed. I was crying... and he said rude things... 

"You sure know how to make someone feel bad..." I pushed passed him and ran as fast as I could. 

???'s POV: 

Oof! A cute girl with smooth chocolate brown hair came crashing into me. 

"Um..."

"I'm sorry!!" She apologised without looking up. She was crying? I could feel her about to push past me so I caught her and pulled up her chin. Her eyes had tears spilling out of them. She looked stupidly cute to be honest. I laughed and she looked slightly shocked. 

"Your face is so ugly when you're crying." I laughed. Her expression turned extremely dark. 

"You sure know how to make someone feel bad..." She pushed passed me and sprinted away. How interesting, I've never seen her before...

~~~~~~~

Kiriyoshi Naomi is an OC @KatieChan0720 made. It's a great character that fits in!!

Thanks for reading!!!!

Fun fact: I'm listening to this song: 

Fun fact 2: My favourite colour is green

Fun fact 3: I'm about to eat pizza