Home

Gaby looked around, squinting, but it was hard to see. Not only was it dark, but her head was spinning as well. She tried to think back to what had happened. Yes. She had a meeting with Benitez, Carlos Benitez. He was ringleader to a sex trafficking cartel in Spain. This wasn't the type of meeting she had in mind. Her mouth was gagged and she was tied to a chair. She couldn't even express how much her head was hurting.

"I see you are awake, Alexandra Malikov, or should I say Gaby Teller? I'm surprised you didn't come with your husband, Andre or whatever his real name is. Might not even be your husband." Carlos Benitez said pulling a chair in front of her own and sitting down. He was average height with a slim build, salt and pepper hair, tanned skin, and alluring green eyes. He leaned in and caressed her face.

Gaby moved her head out of the way and kicked his shins. Her face had the look of disgust.

Benitez hissed then laughed, "Feisty y muy hermosa." He slapped her face.

Gaby gasped and let out a small muffled cry. She prayed Illya was close by.

"I wanted to sell you. It would have been an easy transaction, but someone else had better things in mind. Hope you don't mind if I watch, señora?" Benitez asked, his lips lingering towards Gaby's forehead.

Gaby head butted him. She watched as he covered his mouth and stumbled back in pain. It made her smile, but it dropped very quickly. Her eyes widened when she saw the someone else. How could it be? He had been put away for life from her very first mission. It had been five years since then. He was Moritz, the scientist who helped explained to her what the different parts of the bombs were.

"Fraulein. How good it is for me to see you. I brought a present for you. It's your Uncle Rudy's chair, but it's been modified since your uncle died in it." Moritz smiled, putting on his glasses. "I had imagined that you were wondering how I escaped my recent home, yet I believe you already know der mann hat schmutzig Polizei." ...the man has dirty police.

Gaby scoffed and glared at Moritz as he had attempted to whisper the last part in her ear. Two men untied her from her chair and carried her to her uncle's. She refused to go without a fight. She hit them in any place possible. She was even free for a moment in the chair and attempted to get out. Her body suddenly jolted, and she gasped for air. She had just been electrocuted.

Moritz ripped off Gaby's gag. "So tell me, who are your other companions?"

"What are you talking about?" Gaby asked, breathing slowly and deeply to calm her body.

Moritz laughed and unrolled cloth containing knives and tools. "This is how our little game will work, so listen carefully. I will ask you a question. If you don't answer it the first time, I will give you a little shock. The second no answer will result in my stabbing you anywhere I please. The third will cause amputation, starting with your fingers. Don't worry fraulein, I'll mix it up a bit. So, you had better remember how many times I ask you a question, or it could cost you your limb."

Gaby frantically looked around with her eyes. Where was Illya... and Solo? She had to remain calm. Her mother had told her when she was young that the best answer to a nosy question was "I don't know." She'd see how well it worked today. She felt slight relief that she didn't wear her real wedding ring, but it was overshadowed by the thought of her not having a finger to wear any sort of ring. How badly she wanted to call out for Illya. It was always her first reaction. The most important thing was that she never give anything away.

"So, fraulein, tell me the location of your companions." Moritz said, his face almost a foot away from hers.

"Is that a question?" Gaby asked in defiance.