Im Scared

Nia Pov

I woke up gasping. I quickly sat up and put both hands on my 8 months and 3 week bump. I took a deep breath and turned my feet to the edge of the bed. Seeing if another pain would come.

I was scared and my water didn't break yet and Keith was sleep next to me. I didn't want to wake him just yet, but then a sharper pain came into my body which causes me to gasp and moan, "Ow!" Keith shifted but didn't wake up.

"Keith!" I said through the pain. He moved more but didn't get up. "KEITH!" I yelled now in tears as another pain came directly after I called his name the first time. He jumped up instantly he got off the bed and ran to my side and getting on his knees in front of me.

"Are you okay!? Is baby boy okay?!" He said frantically. And in that moment I realized I wasn't just scared I was terrified.

"Call Quincy...Call my parents." I said trying to stay calm. Keith grabbed his phone and was grabbing my hospital bag at the same time.

When Kieth finally came back to me after I had 2 more terrible pains I was so uncomfortable and didn't know how to feel or what to do. I just cried.

"Baby I know it's scary right now and I know you're in pain. Let me get you to the hospital." He said. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. But my legs were weak and I fell to my knees. I let Keith's hand go and grabbed my bump wrapping my arms around it.

"KEITH!" I screamed loudly. His eyes grew big and he picked me up bridal style. We were in the car and at the hospital before I even could realize. He carried me and the hospital in.

"Excuse me! My wife is having intense and close contractions! She also fell hardly!" He said and I could hear all the fear in his voice

The nurse ran a wheel chair and Keith sat me softly down and the woman pushed me off. Keith was right next to me. I was in too much pain to care or pay attention to ANYTHING around me but my baby.

We got to a room and they began to check me and I wasn't having it right now. All I wanted was to hold me son. "Well you're only 2cm right now ma'am, some women have intense labor and very intense contractions, you can have an ep-" the doctor said but I cut him off before he could finish.

"No! Absolutely not!." I said. I knew all the negative effects this drug could have on my child. I wasn't going to risk anything!

"We will be back to check on you in about an hour okay!" He said.

"Yes thank you." Keith said because he could see I didn't want to talk. Soon after she left I saw Quincy walk in.

"How you doing beautiful?" He asked walking to my side dapping up Keith.

"I'm pushing through this, I want to do all natural so the pain is killing me." I said holding the rail as I felt. another intense pain on its way.

"Is my daughter okay!?" I heard my mom say as she and my dad walked in just as the contractions came back sharp. I grabbed the side of the bed and took a deep breath. Quincy and Keith both put a hand on me.

"Wait!" My mom said quick cause she knew what was about to come from me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled pissed off, uncomfortable and irritated.