Thank you Quincy

Nia Pov

Everyone was quiet and shocked. "SIKE! OF COURSE I WILL!" I said and he sighed in relief and everyone cheered and laughed.

he put the ring on my finger and I stared in amazement

Keith stood up and kissed me so sweetly then it got intense for a second until my dad cleared his throat

I pulled away. "Dad I'm already pregnant what could happen." I laughed. My dad shook his head and then everyone formed a line and handed me the roses one by one. My mom wipes her tears and hugged me over the candles.

"YASSS BITCH." Driah screamed jumping up and down hanging me my rose

"Right!!!" I said.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Hughes." She said. Then walking away and Quincy handed me my last rose.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Nia you and Keith were meant to be, why do you think I got you away from him when y'all ran into each other at Woodys and Driahs. I love you and over these few months me and Keith have formed a good friendship, I went ring shopping with that nigga. He a good one, he asked me for my blessing and your dad, keep him girl." He said laughing and making me smile. He kissed my cheek and I smiled at Keith.

"Thank you Quincy."

"Anytime. But aye Kieth you still a bitch." Quincy laughed walking away and then everyone laughed and waved bye and exited the area Keith had set up.

"You scared me for a second." He said and we stepped over the candles and walked to the table waiting for us.

"I'm sorry baby, but I had to get your ass back for surprising me this deeply." I said as he pulled the chair back so I could sit.

"I'm happy we found each other again." He said.

"Me too." I said wiping my tears.

"That daughter of ours was right." He said

"She deserved life." I said looking away.

"And she lives with us everyday." He said kissing my cheek and took the metal round cover off to show

" He said kissing my cheek and took the metal round cover off to show

My mouth watered and we quickly prayed and started to eat.

-

"Let's take a walk on the beach." He said grabbing my hand. We walked down and back around to the water and walked right on the shore line hand and hand. We left our shoes up there so we wouldn't have to carry them.

"This moment is just for me and you baby." He said wrapping his arms around me and my bump.

"Thank you Keith." I said softly.

"For what." He asked

"For loving me, for loving this baby, this moment, and picking me to carry your last name until death do us part." I said.

He kissed me so passionately and I knew nothing else in this world could come between us...Keith is my soul mate

End of Pov

Sorry it's short I just wanted a little cliffy! Did y'all really think I was gonna let Nia say no.