Why would you say that

Nia Pov

Today I️ was taking a me day. I️ was determined to treat myself all today for all my hard work. I️ got up brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower then washing my face and body. Once I️ got out I️ lathered myself in coco butter. I️ love the smell so damn much, I️ think that's how you know I'm truly a black girl. I️ walked into my closet only in my bra and undies trying to find something simple and cute to wear on my day out. I️ spotted an old sweat shirt and some cute jeans.

I️ texted Quincy good morning and then grabbed my keys and went to my car humming

-
I️ pulled up to mall ready to buy some more highlighters and clothes. I walked into H&M and grabbed a few things. I was in the line to get a fitting room. "So that's what happened to my red polo." I️ heard a laugh come from behind me. I️ turned around to see Keith smiling.

" I️ literally forgot where I️ got this from." I️ laughed.

"I️t still looks cute on you." He said biting his lip.

"Do not look at me like that." I️ rolled my eyes walking into the room as the man guarded me.

I️ set my clothes on the hanging rack and slipped off my shoes. Then I️ heard the curtain open and I️ turned and Keith was just right there.

"Keith what are you doing." I️ asked. And he didn't say a word he just stepped closer to me, and I️ got a little nervous. And then he bent down and kissed my lips softly.

"I've missed those lips." He said.

"Keith why...Why are you in here." I️ said feeling some type of way.

"Because Nia, I️ haven't seen you in two years, and I️ love your ass, seeing you yesterday really brought back so many feelings that I️ thought were gone." He said grabbing my hand.

"Keith...I️m with someone else." I️ said low.

"Does that Quincy nigga even know you killed my baby." He said shocking me.

" Why would you say that." I️ said starting to get mad but some hint of sad.

"Keith you wanted me to become a mom, I️ wasn't ready then, if I️t was now maybe it'd be different but it's not." I️ said starting to tear up.

"Keith!? Where are you?" I️ heard a girl call.

"You have a puppy dog following you, so stop following me." I️ said leaving him and the clothes in there.

I️ walked out quickly not wanting to even see her or him.

"Pick up Quincy." I said allowed rolling my eyes.