Keith we cant-Yes we can

Keith Pov

"Dwaddy." I heard. I looked behind me and saw the all to familiar baby girl smiling.

 I looked behind me and saw the all to familiar baby girl smiling

"Oh my princess! " I said walking to her and picking her up.
"Dwaddy  I want to meet my brother." She said throwing me back a little.
"How do you know you have a brother or sister, Karin isn't that far."
"No Dwaddy n-." She was cut off by thunder.
"I wasn't supposed to say that dwaddy." She pouted and leaned her head on my shoulder.
"It's okay sweetie I'm right here." I said holding her.
"Dwaddy its time for me to go bawck home ." She said . I put her down and smiled .
"You don't have to." I said.
"I have to Hes calling me. But He said I get to visit mommy soon." She said smiling at me.
"Wait you're visiting mommy?" I questioned .
"I have to go. He said so, but he also said it was time for me to come back to you and mommy." She smiles even brighter.
"I love you." I said hugging her
"I love you too daddy." She said  hugging back before running into the field to the staircase that appeared.

" She said  hugging back before running into the field to the staircase that appeared

She smiled and ran and spun back around to wave back to me. She finally got to the top of the stairs and turned around a blew a kiss. I smiled and then she was gone .

I woke up from seeing my daughter, and I haven't seen her in awhile. I was confused and some things she said like brother, and her going to visit Nia cause she has never visited Nia. I got up and sighed and heard the shower start and Karin must be getting ready. I got up and got ready brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I soon heard the shower stop and Karin walked out. "Finally you're up." She laughed kissing my cheek and walking the the dresser where she kept clothes for when she slept over.

"Yeah time to go see our little boy." I smirked and she laughed shaking her head. I walked into the bathroom and into my shower. When I stepped in I started to remember when Nia was pregnant and she was riding me. I started to get turned on thinking about her body.