Chapter 35

Bens POV:

Elsa leaned against the window, her small body shaking from the cold air blowing onto her from the person sitting in front of us.

She refused to let me put my hoodie in her so I tapped the person infront of us.

"Excuse me could you turn off your air? it's making my girlfriend super cold."

The man sitting I front of us nodded and turned his air off.

"Thank you" Elsa mumbled and I felt a strong urge to kiss her. and not a light quick kiss, a deep, meaningful, hot-

"Ben. what are you doing?" Elsa asked and I noticed I has leaned over the arm rest and was staring at her lips.

"Umm" I licked my lips and sat back on my own chair. I felt disappointed, I wanted to kiss her. badly.

"Excuse me sir? can I get you something to drink?" the flight attendant asked me bending over and leaning in to hear my answer over the noise of all of the people in the air craft.

"Uh a sprite would be great thanks." I smiled at her and noticed she kept eyeing Elsa as if she were having a staring battle with her.

"And I'll have a sprite to." Elsa piped up. the flight attendant nodded and got our drinks, bending over to hand me mine and reaching over to give Elsa hers.

"Thank you." I said and she winked, continuing on her path throughout the row.

Elsa huffed and sipped her sprite.

"She was totally flirting with you" she said eyeing me carefully.

I laughed and felt the urge to kiss her increase.

Her eyes met mine and I noticed a little bit of something I had never seen in her before...jealousy.

"Baby, are you jealous?" I gawked.

"What? no!" she hit my arm and turned away.

"You totally are" I whispered into her ear.

"You-" she began, I cut her off kissing her in a not so soft and gentle sort of way.

I pulled away and she tried to follow, she wanted to kiss me just as bad maybe even more.

I giggle at her and kissed her again, moving so that she was fitting perfectly in my arms.

She smiled against my lips.

"I love the way you kiss" she giggled and I felt all of the past sad and angry emotions dissolve.

"And I love all of you"