Chapter 13

Bens POV:

Elsa in my arms in the morning,

The perfect thing to wake up to. She's so cute when she sleeps. I just want to eat her up like a little Twinkie.

She stretches and sits up, opening her round blue eyes.

"Morning sleepy," I smile at her.

"What time is it?" she asks groggily,

"Its... eight thirty" I say glancing at my watch

"God dammit! holy crap! I was supposed to feed the lambs and gosh I am soooo dead!!!!!!" She jumps up and grabs a shirt off her dresser and before I know it she strips off her pajama shirt and woah... then she slips on the shirt and a pair of boots.

She looks at me and my cheeks are pink.

"Sorry... uh..."

"It's fine! gotta go though!" and she slips out the door. A flash of blond flys down the path to the barn.

I love this girl.

A little while later I catch up to Elsa as she plays with mouse, "cutie" I say to both of them.

Elsa beams and scratches mouse on the chin.

"Hey have you seen fern?" she asks picking up mouse and leading me to the guest house.

"Umm no, I was going to ask you that..." I said as she pushed open the door and headed into the cottage

"fern!" Elsa called.

"Shhh, back here!" a small voice whisper screamed.

Fern lay under the bed covering her head and trying to stay quiet.

"Fern come out we need to talk..." Elsa said.

"Ok hold on" fern Yanked herself out from under her bed and perched on the chair at the bass of her bed.

"Umm Ben could you..." she motioned with her head to leave, so I took the opportunity to go play with mouse.