Chapter 11

Bens POV:

After two hours of the walking dead.

Elsa had fallen asleep in my lap, she had the cutest breathing I had ever seen.

I thought back to our heated kiss and laughed quietly to myself.

something was stirring in my stomach and I had a feeling it was something I hadn't felt In a long time.

"Elsa, I think I'm in love with you." I whispered.

Elsa kept sleeping, breathing in and out. I sighed.

When Elsa woke up she was confused.

"What happened?" she asked groggy and sleepy.

"Umm we kinda...kissed and then watched the walking dead for a phew hours" I said sheepishly.

"I know that!" she blushed and hit me with a pillow.

"What time is it?" she asked and opened the lap top checking the time.

"5:00, good we have time to go out"

She exclaimed and grabbed my hand.

" Come on sweetie Steve is out working, let's go out!"

The sweetie got me so I followed her to her car and offered to drive, she looked super sleepy.

"Thanks babe" she said and kissed my cheek. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and helped her get in.

The drive into town wasn't to bad. Elsa kept turning on the radio and singing along to all the Disney songs.

Then a song would come on that she didn't like and she would get frustrated and turn it off.

Let it go came on and she settled into her seat.

"This is a good song" she said sleepily

"It's about me..." she sighed

"Elsa just wants to let go...."

Then she fell asleep, and I was left worrying. did she really want to let go? or was she talking about the movie. god dammit Elsa.