The voice of dreams

Third person prov.
Her long curly brown hair falls to her waist ,as she sits up on a fur covered seat.
A woman with a cloak of feathers pours a glass of water sitting across from her in a tall backed wooden chair.
"Hello Alaeea" (pronunced ale-ea)
she says kindly, her yellow hair falling in bright golden waves down her shoulders and back.
"Hello"
The small girl says not knowing how to greet her properly.
"I'm sorry I don't know your name miss" she says politely.
The woman across from her laughs softly. A sound of the wind in the trees and soft bells, soothing like a mother's voice.
"Do not worry child, of who I am.
We haven't much time. Tell me little one, are you strong?"
"I..Think so miss" she says with a determination she's never felt before.
"Is your soul wise are you are brave?" She says,the blue eyes of the unknown woman lighting up with an unknown fire, she chuckles; it would have been dark if her voice wasn't so calm .
"And are you willing to face many challenges to find the person you wished for before you came to me ,small one?" She asks the wide hazle eyes girl in front of her. Grabbing a glass from the table and a pitcher of wine.
"Miss I may be small I may be..Sensitive but I am strong, I am brave, I am cunning, maybe a little dark and if it's not a challenge then what is living?"
She smiles at her handing the girl the glass of wine she poured.
"Well then child, do not say I did not warn you. Now drink the glass dear one." She puts the glass to her plump small lips. "Do not shy away from the gifts I am granting you, young one." She says getting up and placing her hand on her head as the girl drinks the sweet wine. As the last drink passes her lips. The beautiful Goddess sits next to the small girl her perfume smelling of wild cherries and a summers breeze . "Now small one you must remember what I tell you now, you must not fear anything." She says as the girls eyes fall closed again.