Sex

Keith's POV
Lance and I laid on the couch, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. I tap my finger against the cushion to the beat and he just listened with his beautiful smile plastered on his face.

His strong yet sweet aroma filled my nose making me feel comfortable, the heat of his tan skin made me relax and melt. His fingers ran through my hair and I can't help but want to stay like this forever.

"Babe~" Lance says tracing my side with his skinny finger "yeah?" I ask shivering at the feeling "let's have some fun~" his deep voice echoed through my ears and I look up at him with a smile. I peck his lips and could taste the lust on his lips, "let's play~" I purr.

I give him one last kiss until I begin to mark and trail kisses down his neck, I could feel his skin get hotter it was erotic. I slither my hands into his shirt and begin to play with nipple with one hand and massaged his side with the other.

"Keith~" Lance moans, I smile and kiss him. I lick the bottom of his lip for permission, without hesitation he opens his mouth slightly and I slip my tongue in his mouth. I trace over his teeth then our tongues danced as our saliva mixed.

With the need for air I pull away and Lance pants aggressively, I kiss the tip of his nose. I sit up and staddle him on the small couch, I rip off his shirt and pants revealing his blue briefs.

I take off my clothes until I was only wearing underwear. I kiss down his torso and leave red and purple hickeys to plague his beautiful brown skin.

I wanted another taste of his lips, I kiss him and gently bite his delicate lips. "I love you Lance~" I say with passion "I love you too Mullet" his hand runs through my dark hair and he leans in close to my neck then starts to abuse me with his soft kisses.

His lips were warm and comforting, as he left his marks I moaned the sweet tone he loved so much. I played with his body in one hand and with the other I run my fingers through his brown soft hair.

Everything about him was perfect and I loved it more than I envied it. 'I love this boy' I thought to myself. I chuckle slightly when he hits my sweet spot, "your too cute" he whispers.

Not long after my leg brushes against his hard member, I smirk and sit up straight. I scoot down to his member and look in between his thighs.

I palm his member through the thin fabric and watched his sweet reaction. "K- Keith~" he mumbles with a stutter, 'beautiful' was my immediate thought.

I continued watching and listening until he climax's in his briefs. "I want you~" he moans with sweat beaming from his hot skin. I carefully slide his briefs down to his ankles and pulled off mine.

My member was hard and the wait of it making contact with Lance was painful but I needed to see his beautiful expressions.

Lance"s POV
I laid down as Keith took off our remaining articles of clothing. His member alined with my entrance and me still panting from my release.

He slowly pushed inside me, I endured the pain because he was the one I loved. Keith's pulsing member inside me was what made me remember I was alive, being with him general was all I needed.

He stays still until I give the 'go ahead'. I find his hands and intertwine our fingers, he knew what that meant and began to thrust slowly. My grip on his hand tightened and I squeezed it.

He moaned sweetly and we soon became a chorus when I felt the worldly pleasure. We were loud and I aggressively bit my lip so I couldn't hear me but so I could hear him.

He kissed me passionately with his sweet tasting lips and continued to thrust. My member went hard once again at all the physical contact and his passion.

He let go of one of my hands and began to pump my member as fast as he could which put me in ecstasy. I moan and buck my hips wildly at the sound of our skin slapping against one another.

He began to slow his pace and was sloppy, he was about to climax and surprisingly I was to for the second time. He squeezed my hand "I'm going to cum~" he moans in my ear "sa-me" I moan in between.

"Together?" He asks and I vigorously nodded my head, "yea~". With one last pound he releases inside me and I release on his abdomen as he pulled out.

He laid on me panting and sweating, his heart beat was fast. "Your awesome~" I say looking at our hands 'not once did he let go' I smiled to myself and kissed his sweaty forehead.

We stay on the couch cuddling, naked and messy "I love you Keith Kogane" I whisper and he blushes for the first time today, "y- you hmph" he pouts as I pull him closer "I know, you love me too" I chuckle gently biting his ear.

A/n

Aye, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy... (Ren: "no your just lazy!" Me: *punches her in the gut* "ass hat.")

And the lovely picture up there is from a friend Split_Into_Four

Okay love ya bye❤❤