Social Media

I don't why I keep lying to ya'll saying I'm going to update regularly. I'm so sorry and Happy New year. And thank you so much for voting and getting this story to 258 on Non-fiction. I'm really impressoned on how far it's come. Considering, my advice isn't even all that great. This is going to be a short, but important chapter on Social Media. Thank you all and have a wonderful New year.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Social Media is a pretty big deal for preformers of all ages. It helps build their fanbase, popularity and cleintele. What you post, like, share and even who you follow is very important. For actors who would like to be social with family members and school friends. Create a separate account, and put it on private.

Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are popular with celebrities. As well as Tumblr. With this being said you do not NEED all of these. Though, I would say Facebook is critical for reaching out to casting directors and agencies. Instagram really helps to build a fan base or connect with other actors.

Be careful about what you like and who you follow. For example, I would not recommend anyone follow Donald Trump on their professional account. All opinions aside. This is not a wise move. Agencies and casting directors can be very biased.

Do not like Dank memes. Just don't like any memes. This is very obvious.

Avoid posting your political or ethical opinions. You hate America? KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote. If you have any questons don't be afraid to ask or DM me. Looking for a monologue for an upcoming audition? I got you. See any spelling or grammatical issues. Pls tell me. Happy New Year and Good Night.