Chapter 6

Apologies before hand, i didn't really like this chapter's ending and it was kind of rushed. It's not that it's short, it just really didn't turn out the way i wanted it to.

Rogue opened be door of The infirmary And quietly entered. He held a plate with food and a cup with water. He walked towards her bed and looked at the young woman sitting on it. She had her arms crossed and looked at her feet.

"I brought you some food" Rogue said while placing it on the nightstand.

She ignored him and looked at him from the corner of her eye. She sighed and let her eyes wander across the room.

"Freed will be here in a sec to transport your breakfast into this..thing" Rogue said while crossing his arms.

He sighed and looked at the girl. She was still silent and she didn't even bother to look at him. Rogue couldn't tell what she was feeling. It was easy for him to guess someone's mood, depending on their facial expression and small movements.

But she was different, she didn't even show the slightest bit of emotion. The only time she really did show emotion, was when he first saw her. When she was terrified.

Rogue sighed and sat down on the chair. "I heard you didn't finish your dinner last night? And your lunch?" He said.

The girl scoffed and looked at Rogue. An amused grin made it's way onto her face and she pulled up her eyebrow. "You don't actually think that i would eat the food that you give me, would you? I'm not an idiot" she hissed.

Rogue squinted his eyes and sat up straight. "So you think we're trying to poison you?" He asked.

The girl shrugged. "I didn't say that, but I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that you are" she said while looking away again.

Rogue stood up and nodded. "Well okay then, but if it really was poisonous, do you think i would eat from it myself?" He asked while walking towards the plate.

The girl looked at him from the corner of her eye with a raised eyebrow.

Rogue grabbed the bread that was on the plate and ripped off a small piece. He laid it back down and put the piece in his mouth. "Well then, now we wait until i fall down and die, if your theory is right" he said while chewing it down and sitting back into the chair.

The girl pressed her lips together and squinted her eyes.

Hunger. She was hungry. Rogue could tell be the fact that her eyes almost melted by the sight of the food, by the fact that she had been holding her stomach for quite a while now and that she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight.

The door of the infirmary opened and Freed Justine entered. He closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed. "Are you sure she's gonna finish her dinner this time..?" Freed asked, recalling the times that he had to remove the full plates due the fact she didn't even take a bite out of her food.

Rogue nodded and handed the plate to Freed. "I would almost bet my life on the fact that she is going to eat it" he said while looking at the girl.

She cocked her eyebrows up and rolled her eyes. A soft 'Tch' left her lips and she looked away.

"Well, I'll believe you then" Freed said  while grabbing the plate. He placed his hands on the purple ruins and made a small hole, things were able to get in, but not get out.

He shoved the plate onto the bed and closed the hole again. "Have a good meal" he said with a friendly smile.

He looked at Rogue and gave him a small nod. "If you need any help, just call me." He said.