Him and Gary walked out into the backyard. They sat out at the tent that was set up for parties.

"You got some explaining to do." Gary stated sternly. Jayceon sighed. How do you tell your father-in-law you cheated on his daughter?

"Mr. Jones I'm sorry. I truly am. I never meant to hurt Aaliyah, I never meant to cheat. It just happened. I wasn't thinking, it was my body that was feeding into it, I-I don't know. I do know one thing and that is that I love your daughter with everything in me. She's my backbone, my lover, my friend, my rider, my wife. I don't want to lose her."

"I understand. See I was just like you son, I was a man that was in love, but I was also a man with needs. I cheated before, but I learned my lesson. Nobody is worth losing the love of your life over. When you have someone you know you can't live without, never let them go." Gary advised. Jayceon nodded his head.

"Can I go talk to Aaliyah?" Jayceon asked. Gary nodded his head. Jayceon walked upstairs as saw aaliyah peacefully sleeping. He did something courageous and slid into bed with her.

Due to habit Aaliyah snuggled into him. Jayceon smirked and wrapped his arms around her.

When Aaliyah woke up she was wrapped up in Jayceon's arms. She smiled as memories flooded her head, but reality hit. She removed herself from him, trying not to wake him, but failed miserably.

"Can we talk?" Aaliyah was tired of talking. He was just singing the same tune and her mind was already made up.

She didn't reply, she just continued to walk. Jayceon was growing tired of the games she was playing. He wanted to work it out, put it behind them, but Aaliyah wasn't buying it, her mind was made up and she was being stubborn as a horse.

"Li come on." Jayceon said. He sat on thes bed staring at Aaliyah's backside. She still didn't say anything. Jayceon sighed, "Okay I was wrong, I admit that. I should never have done what I did. I regret it, I was stupid, and since you don't want to talk we'll do things your way. We'll take a break." Without another word, Jayceon walked out of the room leaving a saddened Aaliyah.

3 weeks later.

It's been three weeks since Aaliyah and Jayceon have been around each other. Aaliyah has been sad, but happy. She needed this time to herself, she needed to get herself together, Jayceon on the other hand has been unfocused. He's been off his game in basketball and he's stressed out and ontop of all of that, Amanda keeps trying to put a title on their 'relationship'.

Aaliyah had an appointment today and instead of asking Jayceon to come, she wanted her brother to be there.

"How you been?" Aaron asked as Aaliyah got in the car.

"Fine. I've been living." She said with a small smile. Aaron saw right through that. He knows his little siter and he knows that she misses Jayceon.

"He misses you too." He said with a smirk. Aaliyah smiled. She layed back in her seat the entire way to the appointment.

When she got there she saw none other than Jayceon. He stood up when he saw her. It was like he hasn't seen her in years. He smiled, he missed her. And for her to be standing right infront of him brought joy to his heart.

Aaliyah's heart felt like it was about to explode. She eyes Jayceon down from head to toe. She can't lie and say he didn't look good.

"How you been?" Jayceon asked. Aaliyah smiled, "Good." After she said that, it was an awkward silence. The two didn't know what to say. Jayceon wanted to grab Aaliyah and kiss her all over, but he knew he couldn't do that. Aaliyah really wanted Jayceon in every way possible, but she couldn't bring herself to fall through it.

"Aaliyah Jones." The nurse said. Jayceon and Aaliyah snapped back to reality and walked into the room. That's when Aaliyah noticed Aaron wasn't there anymore. She laughed a little, she knew he set her up.

Jayceon helped her upon the bed when they made it into the room. Aaliyah thanked him. The nurse did all of her necessary duties before leaving.

When she left, it once again was an awkward silence. Aaliyah looked at her belly and a tear fell, Jayceon walked over and wiped it from her face.

His hands cradled her face. His thumb moved over her lips, before he did what he wanted to do weeks. He kissed her. Aaliyah wanted to pull away, but she couldn't. It's like Jayceon is a drug and she's hooked for life.

Once they finally broke the kiss, Aaliyah smiled. "I missed you." Jayceon smiled, "I miss you more."

He kissed the tip of her nose as the doctor walked in. The doctor did his job. Aaliyah was happy she has a healthy baby, and she was also glad that her and Jayceon were about to talk things out. She missed him, truly missed him.

Jayceon drove them to a restraunt and as they were about to be seated Amanda ran up. Aaliyah rolled her eyes as Amanda asked Jayceon to move out the a quiet place so she could tell him something.

It really surprised her when Jayceon refused. He stayed by Aaliyah's shde and held her hand. Amanda rolled her eyes, "You should have did this before all of this happened." I told him with a spur.

He chuckled and shrugged. The two seated and talked and discussed everything like adults. They're not made up, but they have a better understanding of the situation.

"I'll make it up to you I promise." Jayceon said. Aaliyah smiled and kissed his cheek. Aaron pulled up to take Aaliyah home and she left the restraunt happier than before, but she couldn't get Amanda's smug look out of her head.

She rolled her eyes, if only she wasn't pregnant Aaliyah thought.

Jayceon went home happy, they're relationship is starting to look up. He's glad too, he missed his baby more than anything in the world and she's almost back in his world.

Jayceon and Aaliyah will soon be back rockin like before.

-What you think? Comment, Vote!