28

Words : 1088

Lucifer growls irritably.

'They are my family Aphrodite'

I turn my back to him.

'Which is exactly why we need this.

Goodbye my king'

I transport myself to our house rooftop though as to not blow my cover I have everyone else, except lucifer, see me run towards our house.

Looking up at the sky I sigh.

'What do I do?' I ask the Moon goddess.

'You have to be patient with lucifer. Even I see the deceit but that is his family. He would never second guess their loyalty. He must witness it first hand. But don't be so hard on him. You may take this night away from him without weakening the bond but right as the sun starts to rise both of your wolves will be restless'

I nod internally.

Taking a deep breath I'm happy to only smell the trees nature and lucifer and I's lingering scent.

'Aphrodite. Can we please talk?'

I sigh at lucifers mindlinking but tell him yes nonetheless.

Once I hear him near I transport myself to our living room but still use my magic to make it seem as if I had hung by the ledge and stepped on a window sill happy to see the window open.

Lucifer opens the door and shuts it closed and I just wait silently.

"Aph... I just can't beleive how you would think of my brother as an enemy. I talked to him just now and he-"

I growl lowly.

"You talked to him lucifer?"

Snarling I feel my black mist start to appear all around the room and my white going straight to him.

"It seems you just won't ever understand me Lucifer. Maybe I should just leave. Pack my things and go back to Amor Amor. Or somewhere farther away. To the castle. Or maybe I am just overreacting and thinking too much as you seem to think.

But even so.. Shouldn't you at least ... Try to see where I'm coming from? Not blindly go out to face someone who could be your enemy?!
I just don't know anymore. All this time I've been here and the only thing we seem to agree on is sex. It makes me wonder.."

By now the mist was gone and I had transported Lucifer and myself to our room.

lucifer sits on the bed.

"Your right"

I freeze my bag in the air and let everything fall softly to the floor.

"Right about what?" I ask

He sighs.

"Everything. Your my mate. I should listen to what you have to say. It is just hard to do when it involves my family because,well, my parents passed a long time ago and they always believed in my siblings and I to stay together.
Even if Angel and Jay are adopted, it makes me want to protect them even more.

But if you are sensing some sort of unfaithfulness I can't ignore it. You are not only my queen but also a descendant of the moon goddess"

Choosing not to look through his thoughts I watch as he seems to struggle with my comment.

Sighing I use my powers to have my clothes already packed and at our front door. Walking to lucifer I stop in front of him and run a hand through his hair not surprised to see he was still my height when sitting.

"Lucifer....I love you. And I always will, this is more than your brother being unloyal. It's the way our relationship has been going and just my heart and brain in general. I just don't know anymore...which is why I'm still going to leave"

His head shoots up and eyes open widely. Upon seeing a good amount of my clothes missing and bags lucifer lets put a pain filled growl.

"Aphrodite.."

I shake my head then freeze.

Looking at lucifer with newfound eyes I want to smack myself.

I'm about to leave when a war is brewing. My wolf is far too connected to Lucifers' to handle the rejection.

The moon goddess would give me an earful like she's doing now and I know damn well that I can't live without lucifer.

Man im a real emotional wreck I think as tears start threatening to spill until finally they let loose.

Lucifer hops up and hugs me.

"What's wrong Aph? You want me to send my brother to the dungeon? Interrogate my sister?..."

I just continue sobbing and hold on tight to lucifer.

"I'm such a horrible mate" I cry out. Lucifer shakes his head. " your a perfect mate Aphrodite. Too perfect"
I pull back from our hug and glare at him.

"DON'T LIE TO ME. I'M NOT PERFECT. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'TO PERFECT'?!? IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU LUCIFER IS THAT IT?!"

Rage swarms inside me and lucifer looks surprised confused and pained at my out burst.

'I believe your wolf has went against common ways. You are expecting Aphrodite."

I freeze.

Looking up at lucifer with a blank face I say, "there's a bun in the oven. Aka. I'm pregnant"

Lucifer burst into a fit of coughs gasps and a mixture of all types of things.

'Your child will be a normal werewolf but include the royal gene and enhanced areas of works. In other words your child will not have the powers you have. You will still be the strongest werewolf on earth alongside Lucifer'

Pushing the message to a still shocked lucifer I feel tears build up at his facial expression.

"You d-don't want me anymore?" I ask softly.

Lucifer freezes and turns around from his frantic pace to stare at me.

"What?"

Tears start flowing and I sob.

"You want me to leave. Don't act like you didn't hear me. I'll go. I can take care of my baby on my own"

The last two sentences come out as a sort of snarl and lucifer growls loudly,his wolf standing to attention.

"That is our child Aphrodite, I-"

I cut him off with a question I knew would hurt him. But my emotions seemed to not be under my control and I felt useless as it slipped through my lips.

"What do you mean our? What if its someone else?"

"...I am not letting you just walk out of my life.... It's a good thing I have you tracked 24/7. I know I'm the father. I would have smelt this so called other,felt pain in the bond, and have had him killed already."

TO BE CONTINUED