14

Words : 1153

"We aren't doing anything wrong. Are we? Just enjoying nature and having a peaceful walk" another says.

Sneering I roll my eyes.

"Do not take us for fools. There is plenty of space over in EI. Hell, it took you a good amount of time to reach here. What are you doing on our land?"

My speech has them glancing at each other hesitantly.

'Beautiful work mate, I sent out your message to the right people and Erin should be arriving any second now. Guards are in our house and around it, same as with the pack house. They already said they could smell rouges nearby'

Frowning slightly at the thought of people in our house even if they are pack members I watch the rouges carefully.

"We have been on that land so long that we decided to Go even farther.
we didn't mean any...harm". The way another rouge says harm has me and my wolf on edge.

'The other borders?'

'Well protected. I had Neil go and check each one'

I'm about to answer when I first smell hear then finally see Erin step out into the clearing looking anxious.

A bitter taste rises in my mouth and I growl.

'He has betrayed us'

"You called me alpha?"

Erin's pointed disrespect at not acknowledging me angers the pack and lucifer.

"Seems as is if someone doesn't like the queen after all" the first rouge that spoke says.

Seeing the rouges smirk slightly at the pack members getting to fighting positions I mind link lucifer.

'Do not attack them. Something will happen'

My warning comes to late as the rouges cross over causing us to retaliate. At that same moment messages of the pack house and our house being attacked come through and I growl slightly.

Wolves jump at me but I don't shift. Only using my hands to fight.

Lucifer during our free times showed me moves and how to block but we quickly learned that combat came naturally to me.

Perks of being a lost princess/ Kin of the moon goddess I guess.

The rouges started getting sloppier and sloppier as I went through them and I wondered how the guards didn't notice these were basically messengers.

'Erin, was with them at the time' lucifers voice comes through my head quickly and I let out a growl.

Traitor.

My next kills were brutal and unforgiving, not that the ones before weren't but these were more savage like.

Once the rouges started to retreat we got our warriors to take three into the torture chambers for question, but away from each other of course.

Erin stood to the side as me and lucifer talked to warriors. I was happy to here we had no casualties.

walking up to Erin I waste no time into calling him out even with warriors still there.

"Erin. You have a problem with me being Luna?" Everyone quiets down at my question and I watch as his face first becomes disgust but he quickly switched it to false fear.

"Of....course not.....Luna "

The forced sentenced has me wrapping my hand around his neck.

"Do not lie to me mutt. I don't like playing games"

His face immediately turns into a snarl.

"What if I do have a problem? What are you going to do? Run to your little alpha and tell on me? Both of you are weak an-"

He's cut off by me pulling out his heart from his chest.

"If anyone, has any... Rejections to me being Luna let me know now so we can settle this. Lucifer is my mate and will always be mine. I do not tolerate people who don't put faith in their leaders. Nor jealousy"

Everyone shakes their head no before scurrying off, no doubt telling everyone they see about what just unfolded.

"Good job babe. Lets go home. "

"is the pack house secure? And our home?" I ask earnestly. Lucifer nods with a smile.

"The rouges didn't know what hit em"
The sun by now was already setting and all I wanted to do was cuddle up with lucifer in our bed and sleep, which I did. No sex or anything, just intimate holding.

---

"Who sent you?"

Lucifer's dark voice echoed slightly throughout the room and sent a shiver through the rouge.

At first he wanted me to stay home and after inspecting go mind I realized he was afraid of what I would thing of his wild side, not that I hadn't seen it before when our wolves were mating.

The thought sends my mind to even dirtier ones but I try to push them back, although unmated and mated wolves couldn't smell my exact arrousal they would smell something and would want to see what it was.

Lucifer would be the only one to really and truly smell it and even though a month has passed since he's touched me in any intamate way right now wasn't the time though I noticed the way his jaw seemed to tighten even more and wanted to snicker.

More and more rouges were showing up and we didn't know why.

We connected it to the day me and lucifer mated. There had been a slight appearance but nothing worth being seriously on guard about.

Now it was a problem. We switched our guards to different positions each night and have around the clock watch.

Our people were kept hydrated and fit, ready for if a war ever broke out.

Even the elders between 40 and 50 were learning simple battle moves for those super rare times a rouge might make it to the Safe Haven during a fight.

I was training with lucifer, well basically fighting and I must say I'm close to, maybe am, better than him.

Watching the rouge break down after being tortured by our new Gamma who was a girl, thanks to me, named Cali, and give up the little information he knew I sigh. He was just another piece in the game.

Walking out with lucifer I nod slightly at the pack mates we pass giving them a slight smile.

I had been getting to know them these past few weeks and they were wonderful, cept for the few I found here and there that were either jealous of me angry at me or just plainly didn't care for their Luna.

Everyone by now knew that I spoke with my hands, not my mouth.

Once home I stretch out against the couch lay on my back.

Lucifers presence behind me stirs my wolf but I ignore the urges and look over at him standing in the doorway of the kitchen, watching me.

"You okay there wolf ?" I ask amusedly. He just continues staring making my body warm up no matter the attempts to stop it.

Smelling the air I watch as he growls lowly causing me to bit my lip.

TO BE CONTINUED