9

Words : 1215

He is too busy focusing on the busy street to notice me holding one of my hard buds with one hand and with the other rubbing my core.

"Lucifer" my soft cry has him taking a deep breath which only worsens his hard on. Looking at me makes his eyes darken to a pure black color that has my eyes rolling.

"What. Are. You. Doing" he asks through clenched teeth.

"Pleasuring myself" I say while taking the finger that was inside me into my mouth licking at my sweet juices.
He means over as if to take my nipple into his mouth but a car honking stops him.

With one hand on the wheel he takes the other and grabs hold of my left breast.

Cring out in pleasure as his rough hands massage my hard buds while I finger myself harder I let out a loud growl then release on his seat.
"Lucifer. Now" I say earnestly.
He growls lowly swerving into different lanes recklessly.

"Oh baby when I get my hands on you"
His hand travels down to my core and I welcome his fingers.

We're soon pulled up to the side of the road with lucifer slamming hard into me while gripping my hair to the side giving him full access to the mark on my left shoulder.

The pleasure was never ending and by the time we both are at least a little satisfied the windows are all clogged up and air full of our pleasure.

"It seems as if the moon goddess paired me with the devil" I say softly while fixing myself back to looking a little presentable.

Lucifer scoffs and runs a hand through his hair.

"If anything it's me she gave the devil. You are insatiable and wild"

Giving him a sultry wink I watch as a slow shirt smile appears on his gorgeous face causing my core to start heating up and my heart to beat faster.

"Wait till we are home love"

I nod and take deep breaths only to roll down the window.

After calming down slightly I turn to lucifer.

"How come I'm so accepting of this? I should be furious. Livid even"
My question causes him to flinch but he answers nonetheless.

"It's our mate bond. It makes it impossible for us to stay mad at each other. Mates are supposed to only love and care for their other half"

"So we are soulmates then?"
I don't miss the way he try's to surpress a wide grin.

"Yes. We are soulmates. As soon as we are born the moon goddess pairs us with someone she thinks will be perfect for us. It is that urge you were getting when you were on the stage both times to see me. "

I nod hesitantly. My next question would surely cause problems.

"Are you cool with me still being a stripper?"

The tense silence that follows gives me my answer. But somehow I am able to be livid at him.

Stripping is what I do, it's who I am for crying out loud. I don't even get fully naked.

"I know you don't and that is the problem. Pretty soon you will be asked to do stuff that you won't like. I have already shut down The Sea. Do I need to do the same to Amor Amour?"

Wait.

"You are the one that asked for the VIP ? The one that threatened them?"
My calm voice causes him to eye me warily.

"Yes. I am the one. How you answered would be how I reacted. But they dare put a hand on my mate?!? That is a death wish I knew you would not grant me, so I went with the next best thing"

"Stripping is my love"

"I will be, am , your love now"

"Where will I work?"

"You do not have to work. I have enough money to support us both and 50 pups, even more if you wish "

This causes a shiver of pleasure to go through me. No doubt coming from my animalistic instincts to create little me's.

"Is our mating bond complete?" I ask
"No. You still have to mark me in human form and I you in wolf"
Noticing how we were already parked at my hotel I give him a heated stare.

"Take me to yours. I will not hold grudges for the past and I know what my duties are. But for now I want you to fuck me senseless in your bed which will soon become ours and ravage my body"

Insatiable indeed.

Lucifers house was huge.

The outside had a round a bout with a big statue of the goddess smack dab in the middle. Grass perfectly cut littered the lawn and every now and then you would see a wild flower, though lucifer told me he has a garden in the back.

After parking he showed me the inside briefly but hurried me to his room.

"Lay down lucifer" I say into his ear.
The groan that slips through his lips has me wanting him even more.

By the time he reaches his bead I had tore off every piece of his clothes leaving him bare.

Pushing him down onto his back I almost let out a squeal if happiness even I realized his bed was a California sized tempurpedic.

Being in only my thong I watch as lucifer reaches up to grab an aching bud.

"Ah ah ah lucifer. I'm in charge now" I say while holding his wrists above his head. Seeing as how Ge was taller than me even with my impressive hieght of 5'11 my heated core was pressed up against his member and breasts on his face.

"Fuck baby please".

Flicking off my thong I slide into him throwing my head back as he fills me completely.

Forgetting all about lucifer I rise myself up before slamming down my mouth open in a big o form.

Holding tight onto his wrist I welcome the rise and fall if his hips,meeting my eager body each time.

Bending down I softly nip at his neck until I find the spot that causes him to pound in me.

Licking softly I sink my teeth into his neck marking him as mine.

Lucifer thrust hard into me at my bite and somehow shifts into his wolf form.

His wolf forms member felt amazing and stretched me to my limits.

Shifting into my own wolf felt like second nature as did the turning of my wolf head to allow lucifer better access.

Our animalistic growls brought us closer to the edge and right when I was about to explode lucifers wolf rolls me over so he is on top and I the bottom.

Whining I welcome the savage pounding his wolf gives me and not a second later the mark which has me spinning on pleasure and crying out.
Shifting back to human form I instantly become drowsy.

Lucifer pops out of me after shifting and places a soft kiss on my head before getting up from the bed and going to what I presume is the bathroom.

Coming out moments later he picks me up and carries me in. Placing me into the bubbly tub.

"I'll be right back love"

TO BE CONTINUED