15

Words : 1447

HI had changed on the way over after having a private shifting run with Lucifer since no one could see my wolf. So the skirt I had changed into without any underwear made my arrousal even more noticeable. Especially the thin tank I wore without a bra.

"stop looking at me like that love, or I just might have to ravish you"

His words do nothing to calm me down and I feel the pent up months of arousal break through, surrounding the whole room and him especially.

With a growl his shirt is off with mine soon following, our bare chest pressed against each other with moans.

"I haven't touched you in so long because I want you to know that I love you for you, and not the mind blowing sex, though that is a plus"
His words come out breathlessly and I sigh in pleasure when his hand skims down my body and up my skirt.

"I know you love me for me. Because I see your thoughts. And I want you to know I'm just in it for your big,"
I stop my sentence by dragging a hand down his back into the basketball shorts he wear, pleased to find out he was bare.

Jerking him for emphasis on what big I was talking about I moan when he growls. "I'll show you what you'll be missing out if that was really why you were with me". His promise has me ripping off my skirt and shirt ready for whatever torture he had in store.

He picks up my naked body and tosses me over his shoulder squeaking when he smacks my ass as I welcome the pleasure, slipping my own arm around to his front happy to be tall so I was able to touch the edge of his huge member.

Tossing me on the bed I spread my legs wide.

Sue me for wanting him to pound into me relentlessly.

He stalks over to me slowly giving me a short strip show when he pulls off his basketball shorts and grasp his member.

"Lucifer...please" my plea falls on death ears as he continues to stroke hisself in front of me. Somehow my hands were bound to the headboard and one foot.

He stands for a moment longer before finally climbing over me.

His huge length brushes against my core and I raise my hips to try and get that amazing feeling back.

But the feel of lucifers middle and forefinger pushing inside me has my knees buckling.

Rounding my hips as best as I could I watch him with half closed eyes moaning and pleading for him to take me.

I was just about to explode when his fingers leave me, I have no time to complain because said fingers are soon being pushed into my mouth.

Swirling my tongue around and slightly sucking I welcome the taste of my tangy juices.

Lucifer raises my free leg and puts it on his shoulder and I bite my lip in anticipation.

He enters me quickly and hard giving my body no time to become use to him.

Which makes it ten times better.

His hands gripped my waist and I cried in pleasure at the hard full thrust he gave me, and cum when he strokes that special spot.

"You...realize..now..Aphrodite?" The question comes between thrusts and it takes me a moment to nod a yes.
I realized just what I would have been missing if I had not went to Amor Amour. It seemed a faraway past as all that I wanted to do now was,
"OH FUCK"

The yells comes out of me spontaneously as lucifer somehow goes even faster and harder hitting that special spot each time.

The familiar pull was building fast and lucifer notices.