#21

AN: I just realized it's been over a week! I'm sorry hehe. So I'll post two chapters at once this time. Enjoy

Two months had passed, and everything was perfect.
Day6 had finally released their first full album. So they where busy all the time. But Wonpil spent all his free time with me.
I had also gotten closer to Jae, and I felt like we where real friends. Still, we did argue all the time. But I had to admit it made our friendship interesting.
I spent Christmas with Wonpil's family. His mother didn't really like me. But his sister, was really nice. I noticed we had a lot in common and we even talked all night after Christmas. I had to sleep in her room obviously.
We even met a few times after, for coffee.
I hadn't been this happy in a long time.
But the past few weeks, Wonpil had been a little distant. I tried to ask him if something was wrong, but he just said he was tired.

I arrived at work early today, because I had promised chan that I would give him a chance to apologize and explain. Of course, Wonpil couldn't know that I was meeting him.
It was 10 AM, when Chan entered my office.
- don't look so nervous. I'm not mad at you.
I told him.
He sat down on the couch, still looking nervous.
- I'm happy to hear that. I've been feeling bad for a long time.
He said.
- it's not your fault that you didn't know I already have someone special in my life.
I said.
- I'm not so good with stuff like that. I just liked you, and I got too eager to show you..
he said.
- I'll give you some advice.
I told him.
- ok.
He said.
- when you like someone, you should tell them first. And if they like you back, that's when you kiss them..
I said.
This conversation was a little awkward. But I wanted him to know what to do next time he liked someone.
- I know that now..
he said
- good.
I said.
- can we still be friends?
He asked me.
Wonpil had told me that I couldn't be friends with chan. But, he deserved a second chance.
- I'll think about it.
I answered.
- that's ok. I'll understand if you decide not to.
He answered.

After chan left, I decided to take a nap on the couch. It was still two hours until the boys would be here.
But I couldn't fall asleep.
I felt like I had been to rude to Chan.
Of course I wanted to be his friend again. But I also think I should respect that Wonpil doesn't want me to.
I took out my phone, and started sending snaps to Inseong and Jun. because I had nothing else to do.
But their replies was so boring that I fell asleep after all.

•Wonpil's POV•

We where heading down to Siyeons office, and and I felt so sad. Because it would be the last lesson we had with her. For about two months.
She didn't even know it.
- ahh I can't wait to go to Amer..
Brian started saying as we entered her office, but I told him to be quiet.
- you haven't told her yet?
Brian whispered to me.
I shook my head no. Siyeon was sleeping on the couch, so she probably hadn't heard him anyways. but still, i didn't want her to find out like this. i was going to tell her today.

- Oh my god what the hell Jae!
Siyeon suddenly screamed.
I turned around to see Jae standing over Siyeon by the couch, laughing his ass off.
Siyeon looked kind of disturbed, but then started laughing too.
- what did you say to her?
Brian asked, just looking at them.
- it's officially an inside joke, so you can't know.
Siyeon said as she walked over to me, giving me a hug.

- have you eaten today?
She asked me.
- yeah.
I answered.
- he also ate Dowoon's breakfast.
Jae said.
- that was you.
I said back.
- I thought Sungjin ate it?
Dowoon asked.

Actually we had all shared it when Dowoon went to the bathroom.
- yeah it was totally Sungjin.
Jae said.
- don't blame it all on me?!
Sungjin said and hit Jae on his shoulder.

- you guys are so mean. Here, take this.
Siyeon said, and handed Dowoon a pack of chips.
- thank you.
Dowoon said and smiled brightly at her.
She's such a nice person. And she really cared about us.
It made me feel even worse. I really had to tell her today. Even though it wouldn't really make a difference. I should have told her two weeks ago. That we where leaving.
Tomorrow...
I had no idea how she would react.

- do you want to go on a date today?
I asked Siyeon.
The rest of the guys stopped talking and looked at me weirdly.
I hadn't really asked her something like that in front of them before.
- ooh, can we go to the arcade?
Siyeon said excitedly.
- there's this kid that keep breaking my high score, so I need to go there and crush his dreams...
She said and started glaring at the wall.
Hah. Cute.
- we can go there and then get something to eat?
I asked her.
- sure!
She said and smiled at me.

- can you guys not do this in front of me... it's disturbing.
Jae said and threw a ball of paper at me.
- so disturbing..
Sungjin also said.

I just looked at Siyeon, and smiled at her.
She smiled back and blew me a kiss.
- disgusting !!
Jae screamed and put a piece of paper in front of his eyes.
I looked at Siyeon, and we both started laughing.

But then my sad feelings came back.

How could I do this? Why didn't I just tell her when I found out?
And how could I tell her now?
So much had happened already, and I was afraid that this would be the last mistake.

I'm going to lose her.
I'm sure of it.