#16

It had been two days since the day Jun lied to me. I had been inside my room almost the entire time, not wanting to speak to Jun. me and Brian had been texting a lot these two days. It was nice hanging out with him the other day. To be honest I had really missed him. I also missed Sungjin. Even Jae and his snappy comments. I would never let him know that of course. I wanted to see Wonpil too. I needed to forgive and forget what he did.
I had spent the entire day in bed, and I was really hungry. I decided to go to the kitchen and make ramen.
- are you still ignoring me?
Jun asked me. He was sitting on the couch playing on his phone. Great. Now I had to deal with this.
- obviously not, since I'm answering you.
I told him. He just gave me a funny look, and started laughing.
- that answer was amazing.
He said still laughing.
- it's not funny.
I told him, but I couldn't help it. I started laughing too.
- come here you idiot.
I told him.
We hugged, and I decided to forget that he lied. Because I had been a liar too.

*Wonpil's POV*

Nine days. Nine days since I last saw her. And somehow she was all I could think about. I remember the look on her face the last time. But I also remembered her laugh. And her smile. Why did she make me feel this way. 
- I don't really get it. Are you guys dating now?
Dowoon asked Brian, catching my attention. I looked up from my phone. Brian was currently sitting on my bed, while Dowoon was on his. Brian had been spending a lot of time in our room. But I understood why. Sungjin and Jae was in such a bad mood lately. Probably because of  Siyeon. Mr.Park told us she would be having time off, but come back.

Me, Brian and Dowoon was looking forward to it, but Jae and Sungjin hadn't commented about it.
- I don't know, maybe.
Brian answered Dowoon, making my heart stop.  They where talking about Siyeon. There was no way I could let that happen now.

When Brian finally left, I hurried to lock the door. I turned to Dowoon.
- you have to help me, I'm sneaking out.
I told him.

*Siyeon's POV*

- uhm...Jun? When do I need to be back at work?
I asked Jun, while I was playing games on my phone. We where sitting in the living room, Jun playing on his PlayStation obviously. I regretted not forgiving him sooner, because when I was with him, I couldn't be sad.
- in five days.. so on Wednesday.
He answered me. So that meant that I had to see all off them soon. I had finished the reports finally.

It was getting late, so I decided to go to bed. I was in my room, putting on my pajamas, when someone nocked on the door. Jun yelled that he would get it, so I just continued to get dressed. When I was done, I got curious about who was at the door. I got out to the hallway, but nobody was there. jun came out from the living room, and stopped me before I could go in there.
- uhh.. Wonpil is here. In the living room..
Jun whispered to me. Then he went to his room. My heart skipped a beat when he told me.
When i entered the living room, Wonpil was sitting on the couch. He looked kind of stressed. When he saw me, he got up immediately, and walked over to me. He stopped when he was close, and looked into my eyes. It was silent for a second. What was going on with him? But I didn't really mind him being this close. Maybe that was the problem. Wonpil sighed, and looked away.
- don't..
he started saying.
- don't date anyone.
He finished saying. Why would he say that? Did he... like me? The thought actually scared me a bit. My face was getting hot as well. I took a few steps back, so that he wouldn't notice.
- don't.. love someone else.
He said.
- I don't.. love anyone.
I answered. It was obviously a lie, but I was getting used to lying by now.
- You will. But I won't give up.
He said. Did he really mean what I thought? I didn't know what to answer, so I just stayed silent. Wonpil was just looking at me. Then he smiled with his teeth, and giggled.
- see you on Wednesday.
He said, and left in a hurry. I was still kind of shocked, so I just stood in the same place, going over what he said, in my head.
Don't date anyone.
Don't love anyone.
Did he mean don't date anyone.. because he wanted to date me?

I wasn't tired anymore, actually I was wide awake now.
- Jun..
I yelled, and seconds after, he appeared in the living room. When he saw me, he started laughing.
- nothing is funny...
I said, frowning.
- your face is.
He said, and laughed again. He sat down on the couch, and turned on his PlayStation. I sighed and sat down next to him. My phone started beeping, I had a text.
Text chat:
????: hey, I'm going to visit my mother tomorrow, do you want to hang out?
Siyeon: who is this?
????: oh sorry, it's Inseong :)
Siyeon: oh hi!! Sure lets hangout.
Inseong: awesome, I'll call you tomorrow.
Siyeon: ok awesome.
Inseong: I'm going to bed now :) goodnight Siyeon.
Siyeon: oh you remembered my name :) goodnight.

I put down my phone.
- hey Jun. what does it mean when someone tells you not to date anyone?
I asked Jun. me texting Inseong distracted me from thinking about what just happened. But now it came back, and I couldn't stop thinking about what Wonpil said.
- it means that your ugly.
Jun answered me. This boy was shady.
- never mind. Can you take me to the JYP building on Monday? I need to deliver the reports since I decided to write them by hand.
I asked him. I could wait until Wednesday, but I wanted to talk to Mr.Park as soon as possible.
- sure, if you let me meet this Inseong person.
He answered. Had he peeked at my phone?
- deal. But you need to know this. He is an Idol, so you can't tell anyone about him.
I told him. Jun got a look on his face like he finally realized who I was talking about.
- isn't he the one who licks his lip a lot?

AN/ I'm sorry for late update, I just needed to plan some more, anyways, thank you for comments and votes <3