#17

- hurry up Jun, I'm leaving!
I yelled from the door, and jun came out immediately.
- lets go.
He said when he had put on his shoes.

Inseong called earlier, and he agreed to let Jun come too. They would probably get along.
- is if far?
Jun asked me.
- seriously, its only two floors down.
I told Jun, rolling my eyes while looking at him. But he wasn't really paying attention.

The door opened when we got there, revealing Inseong. I guess he had been waiting by the door.
- Finally, I was getting bored.
He said. When he saw Jun, he looked a little uncomfortable, but then got this look on his face.
- wait, you're the guy who always help my mother up the stairs with her groceries!!
Inseong said, looking at Jun and kind of clapped. What?
- wait, you're Ms.Jeong's son?
Jun answered him, and they both soon realized their connection.
- amazing.
I said.

After we had been a while at Inseong's place, we had to go home. It was fun hanging with Inseong. I realized it was a while since I met someone new. As friends obviously.
Inseong would always fall to the floor every time he laughed, and he laughed all the time. Him and Jun also got along well since they both liked to play TV games.

When we got home again, both me and Jun fell asleep on the couch, but right before, Jun looked at me. With a serious look. Even though he looked mostly tired.

- I think you should talk to Brian before he gets hurt.
Jun said before he blacked out. Me, the "overthinker I was", still stayed awake a while, mainly thinking about one Idol particular. But it wasn't Brian.

I soon fell asleep thinking about his face.

************

I woke up before Jun, but I couldn't move due to his foot, so I took a pillow and hit him in the face.
- hey! Why?
He just mumbled. I guess he needed another hour of sleep, so I carfully removed his leg from my body, and got up from the couch.

Today Jun would be taking me to the JYP building to deliver my report to Mr.Park. I really hoped he wasn't too disappointed in me because I needed time off.
I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. It was so cold that I decided to take a shower.

After I showered and put on my work clothes, I made breakfast for Jun, and then we headed out to his car.

When we got inside his car, I suddenly felt anxious.
- Jun, can you follow me to Mr.Parks office?
I asked Jun as he turned on the car engine.
- sure.

When we got to the building, we went straight up to Mr.Parks office. Luckily we didn't run in to any of the Day6 members. If I met them now, I wouldn't know what to say.

The meeting with Mr.park was awkward. But at least he didn't seem disappointed or mad. We even small talked a bit before me and Jun left.
- he's not that bad you know. He's like..a cool boss.
Jun said as we where walking down the hallway, on or way to the stairs.
- I know.
I said, and smiled at the realization that I hadn't ruined my career.

We had just reached the door to the stairway, when someone called my name. It was Brian. I didn't even notice he was in the same hallway.
- can we talk?
He asked me, as he came closer to where me and Jun was standing.
- I'll wait in the car.
Jun said, and left, but not before giving me a look. Great thanks jun...

Something was off about Brian. He was leaning against the wall, and he looked stressed. Maybe nervous.
- I need to talk to you about something, and I hope you will understand.
He started saying. I just wanted to go home, so I nodded quickly.
- a long time ago. I fell in love with this girl. But she had a boyfriend...
He said. And then he told me the rest. That this girl was now finally single.. and that he never stopped loving her. And he couldn't be with me while still loving her. I understood. This was a chance for him to get the girl. Except the girl wasn't me.

- I should be upset. But I'm not.
I told Brian. Finally he was smiling, and gave me a hug.
- I wish the others realized how good a person you are.
He said after. Me too.

After saying goodbye to Brian, I got down to the ground floor. I was feeling a little weird, to be honest. I was relieved that Brian didn't like me anymore. Or at least he liked someone more than he liked me. So why did I feel this way? It was like, I wasn't good enough. But I guess that's how you feel when one chooses someone else over you.

I got to the parking garage, and found Jun in the car singing to a Sistar song.
I nocked on the window, and when he saw me, I started dancing a little bit of the choreo to the song. Jun just started laughing really loud, which only made me do the routine again. This made jun laugh higher, and then he pointed behind me. I didn't really understand what he meant, so I just looked behind me.

And I wish I didn't.
- I didn't know you could dance.
Wonpil said, smirking. Why was he here? I was pretty embarrassed..
- are you stalking me now?
I asked him, making him laugh.
- if I was, you would probably like it.
He said smirking. Suddenly we heard someone laughing. It was jun. apparently he was eavesdropping on us, as his window was down.
- by the way.
Wonpil said, and started searching through his jacket pockets. He took out a box, and handed it to me.
It was a box from Royce. It was the kind of chocolate with mint inside.
- I hope you like chocolate.
He said and smiled with his teeth. I do love chocolate..
but why did he give it to me? It was the expensive kind too.
- why are you giving me this?
Was all I could say.
- I'll see you on Wednesday.
He answered me, and gave me a smile, and then left. I didn't get a chance to think about what just happened, because Jun honked the car horn. I ran to the car and got in.
- why is your face so red?
Jun asked me, and laughed.
- shut up