"Ella,what's wrong?"he used his fingers on my chin to raise my head making me to contact his eyes.Cove! James eyes can't be ignored,his brown eyes can be killing,he looks so innocent,he looks like an angel.

"Hey!"James used his second hand to wave at me, bringing me back to reality."Your making me worried,are you alright? Should I take you for a check up?"he asked while checking my temperature.

"N-no no I'm okay,"he still looked at me with a serious look."really I'm alright don't worry James I'm serious."I gave a faintly smile.

"If so,let's go together to class."Before I could say something,James held my hand and we both walked to math class.Even though we are 10minutes earlier.

               *********************
During mathematics class,I met Austin and John,it seems like they were jealous of me being around James,but James didn't give a fuck,he just kept on concentrating on what Mr Felix was teaching us.

"James!"he didn't answer."James?"Wow his really concentrating on Mr Felix formula."James!"I whispered,this time I tapped him.

"Mmm?"he tried to remove his eyes from the board but couldn't."Yeah?"he waited for me to talk.

"It seems Austin and John wants your attention.They have been giving you signals,but it seems you didn't notice,take a look at how fraustrated they have been just because they needed your attention."We both looked at the back side and we saw Austin passing a sheet of paper towards us,When it reached us the girl behind us handed over the letter to James.

After James read the message,he immediately excused himself,John and Austin looked at themselves and also asked for permission,I looked at the time and it was just 10mins passed mathematics period.Now I'm stock,I can't just ask for permission and leave to poke nose on them because that will be weird.

                   ****************
After math class I had to go for a gym I tried looking for James but I didn't see him since that time that he excused himself from class.

Let me go to the library since I'm not in the mood to do some exercise,as I was walking towards the library section,I met a familiar girl"Amelia!"I walked towards her to a corner of the hall."ahnn!"I covered my mouth with my hands."just look at you!"I opened my arms to embrace her."Hey chill girl!"Amelia stopped me from embracing her.

Wow!why did I think she had changed.I smirked and folded my hands on my lower bust."So you haven't changed huh!"I looked at her with a wild eyes.

"Girls I'll be back again in a jiffy."Amelia told the girls that were beside us and they excused us.

"Sorry amigo,I didn't mean to disgrace you in front of them but girl you're such a friendly girl.How are you?"She hugged me.

"I'm alright,I missed you,how was the holiday?"I asked.

"Babe,it was so interesting,but I missed Chicago though,it felt like half of me was missing,but thank goodness I'm here.So tell me where are the boys?"she asked with a curious look.

"Ohh which of them huh?"I jokingly said.

"Emmm stop that Daniella,I'm asking of all of them."she sniffled,I know it was fake.

"Okay Max the weird guy is alright,Austin the playful guy is okay,John the annoying guy is under his shell last but not the least,James the friendly guy is going good and in addition I the most perfect of all is perfectly okay."I winked at her.

"Hahahaha Ella your funny,you should be a comedian"I just looked at her with a never eyes"So where are you going to?"Amelia asked.

"Emmm I'm going to the library,will you follow?"I asked.

"Sure."

                  *****************
After we finished from the library,we went for break and ordered chicken and chips then we saw Phoebe.

"Hey Phebs!"I called her name and she turned her head towards me,when she saw me she came were I was sited.

"Ella,what the hell!I've been searching for you where have you been?"she asked while she was sitting on the bench.

"Sorry bestie I just didn't want to attend gym class."I gave her a sorry look.

"Hey....."Amelia waved at Phoebe.

"Hey"she replied back,before 5seconds it seems Phoebe just recapped the incident.

"Wait....Aren't you the girl that disgraced my bestie at your birthday party?"she asked in an angry tone.

"Sorry,I know I can be annoying atimes but I'm so sorry,can we just forget the past,I'm just a girl that like disgracing other girls,that's my nature,I'm sorry."I looked at the both of them and it seems Phoebe calmed down to hear her,well I don't mind in as much as they don't create a sin,I continued eating my delicious chicken.

"Okay no probs,in as much as Ella doesn't find any problem with it,you can be our friend....Right Ella?"Phoebe and Amelia's attention came to me,Gee! I'm such a fool,they both caught me eating,what will they think of me now?....I just like eating without caring for others?Argh!

"Emmm yeah you're right."I said with so much food in my mouth that I could choke if I'm not careful.

"Yeah!"Phoebe said with a smile.

"You better don't choke darling..."Amelia said to me with a serious smile.

"Emmm no no I won't."I said while my mouth was two times fuller.

Amelia and Phoebe started laughing,I knew it was because of me they were laughing but I didn't bother to say anything than to laugh with them,since they used to say that whenever they are laughing at  you,you should also laugh so as not to make them know your feeling left out or something like that,I'm not to sure.

When Phoebe and Amelia noticed I was also laughing they both stopped laughing and looked at each other then to me,to me then to themselves,to themselves and then to me again.when I noticed they were looking at me, I also stopped the laugh and we all stared at each other until we could not take it anymore,we all laughed again and this time we didn't know why.But it bounds us together this time.It seems we were sisters.

Hey everyone thanks for the 108 votes,I just wanna say a big thank you to every single person that voted and is yet to come,you are really the best.Thanks for your support.

Keep voting and trust me you won't regret it.Look forward to the next chapter soon.Love y'all.