Stay

Warnings: Smut, oral

"I just do not think you should go." You said quickly but Bjorn continued to ignore you. "Bjorn, you are not even..."

"I have heard you, I have been listening but I do not care. I am going." Bjorn hissed, spreading his hands as you shook your head.

"Bjorn, I need you here!" You tried again but he still refused to listen so you nodded, storming back to the cabin without a word.

He tried to get you to speak to him for most of the day, pestering you and meaning the best, knocking things about as his giant frame clomped after you. Eventually you had enough and grabbed him by his shirt, dragging him out to slam the door behind him.

He sighed and trudged off, deciding to head to Lagertha for some comfort and to convince himself he was doing the right thing. When he sat, quiet and thoughtful she knew something was wrong.

"I have upset (Y/N)." Bjorn said finally and she nodded, looking at him over her goblet as she waited for him to explain further. "She does not want me to go raiding."

"Why not?" She asked sharply and Bjorn shrugged. "She did not tell you?"

"I did not ask, it does not matter what she says I am going." Bjorn insisted but Lagertha chuckled and shook her head.

"I imagine if you ask her she could change your mind." She warned wisely but he shrugged and laughed.

**********************************

"Bjorn?" You muttered as you sat up on the edge of the bed and crossed your legs, looking across the dark room as someone fumbled near the fire.

"The fires out." He grunted quietly. Neither of you spoke as he lit the fire again and came to kneel in front of you. "I am still going. I do not want to leave with you angry at me."

He sighed when you didn't answer and kissed down your leg. The familiar hot burning settled into your core as he moved your dress out of his way. A soft whimper made him smile and move to lay you back on the bed, pulling himself up.

"Bjorn..." You mumbled and he hushed you. His fingers stroked over your soft skin and he lost himself in making your breathless, looking up your body to the way you arched of the bed, humming in satisfaction, fingers twisted into the skirt of your dress.

He didn't sleep that night. He couldn't bring himself to look away from you as you slept on his chest. He waited long as possible before he had to get up to go to the boats. Dragging everything out if possible.

***************************************

"I shall see you soon." Lagertha said as she stepped away from Bjorn.

He turned to you and gave you a half smile. You crumbled into him and he held you up in a bear hug, inhaling the smell of your hair as he held you. "Why do you not wish for me to go?" He asked quietly as Largertha wondered over to the two of you.

"I... I am with child. And... I'll be alone in Kattegat with you gone. What if you do not come back?" You whispered.

Bjorn glanced at his mother who smiled and nodded when he frowned. "You will stay with mother." He muttered and went quiet against before moving you away so he could look you up and down. "With child?" He gasped and looked a little stunned.

"Yes... I was not sure how to." You started but he cut you off with a kiss that ended with him lifting you into his arms and several men around you whooping at him.

"You will take care of her?" Bjorn asked as he held you but broke the kiss, looking to his mother.

"Of course. I will not leave my daughter-in-in law to fend alone with my grandchild." Lagertha said harshly but with a warm smile and Bjorn nodded.

"I will be back soon. I promise." He muttered and kissed you again before boarding his boat.