"Papa!!",said Manaphy as it jumped into ash's hands."Hi manaphy!Great seeing you after so long----"said ash before he was dog piled by most of the legendaries.

"Can't -breathe-",was all ash could mutter from underneath the pile. Then a pink glow surrounded the legendary pokemon and  they were lifted off ash.

They were arranged back in the line and then mew ,wearing a army commander hat march-floated in front of them while saying,"Listen up you all. As you all know that the samaia region is being overloaded by the other legendaries who are filled with an ego to loose common sense.--".

"Wait what in the name of arceus is samaia and what are you talking about?",asked bonnie  And the other humans nodded in agreement except Ash.

All the legendaries and ash sweat dropped and then mew started explaining.

-After a lengthy explanation that the writer was too lazy to write because he/she had already  written it in chapter  9 so please refer to that.-

"Ok , now we understand . "Said dawn while the others nodded."So now all of you have to  train hard  so that you can work hard to defeat  the other legendary  pokemon. THIS IS WAR!!!!!"screamed mew.

"I think you are over exaggerating  mew" said legendreon while sweatdropping."So how long  do we have to save the world?",asked  kiawe.

"We have time till tomorrow."said mew plainly."WHAT!!!!",screamed everyone."That means we have about 18 days or so.", said mew continuing with a  normal expression.

Everyone  sweat dropped and fell anime style."So let's practice!!!!!"said ash while fist bumping  Greninja. All the other  pokemon cried out in acknowledgement.

For the next 18 days , all the  pokemon and humans worked together and  battled each other and trained to get better. They were improving by heights.

Finally , the day came. They all stood in a large circle  waiting for someone to arrive. Then a belonging white light appeared outside the circle and appeared the great alpha pokemon , Arceus.

"You all have worked together  And are ready to face the impending danger. I believe that  if  all of you work  together you will surely succeed . But I will still go  with all a few gifts.

Brock , I give you the temporary power to be as strong as rock type pokemon and that you will be able to defend those who are weak and injured.

Misty and Lana , I give you both the temporary power to  control water  and use it in the right way. To Dawn and Lillie  I give the power to reach into the hearts of pokemon and help them regain their determination.

To Kiawe and Serena I give  the  power  to manipulate fire. To Mallow I give the power to use attacks such as protect and mirror coat. To Clemont and Sophocles  I give the power to control electricity.

To Bonnie , I give the power to heal pokemon to a certain extent and after which she will have to take a small  break  to regain th  power."said arceus while  a glow surrounded whomsoever he gave  the power to.

"And ash, I have unlocked your aura powers. Use these gloves to help you gain control over it. ",said arceus while making two gloves float to ash.

"Wait. I recognize these gloves! These gloves belong to Sir Aaron!"said ash  while putting the gloves on and making a small sphere of aura appear in his hands.

Arceus chuckled and said,"I am happy that you recognize them.I had actually wanted you to take them at that time but you left them as the last sigh except the time flowers that sir aaron existed. Now I must take leave. Enter this portal and you will reach the samaia region.", as he disappeared and left while leaving another portal behind.

"Are you all ready?"asked ash as he walked near th  portal with all his pokemon behind him."Yeah!!"replied everyone, human and pokemon alike though in their own  language.

And with that they all entered into the portal as it closed with giratina entering it.

As the journey continues....
_______________________________________________________________
And done!!!How was the chapter???

And one more thing , this story will be ending soon, in about 2 chapters. I hope you all enjoyed this story but there will be no sequel and I will not be writing anymore  pokemon stories but rather other stories like my "Destiny Awaits..."

So the next chapter will be out soon ,in this week for sure.

So

Adios

*peace