Ugh. What the hell am I thinking? That's hella terrifying.

"It says that while dreaming you could have this paradise with all the individuals and get happy enough to never leave, to just stay there and then get killed. Eventually", Allura says dismally and appears beside Coran who looks down to his feet, his hands behind his back. I wonder if he looked like this when King Alfor said something sad, if he showed true sympathy. You can immediately see that he always is loyal to his king and princess, and everyone else that shows him respect. I know he is the best one to take care of Allura and I'm glad she has him.

That leads my thoughts to Keith again. Who does he have? It must be mainly Shiro but before that? And when Shiro went missing? For how long have they known each other?
I hope he has his parents and have had it all the time, but something tells me that I need to look past that. The answer is evident, but I can't seem to find it.

"But", Allura says and I can already feel the uncomfortable feeling in my gut. "They only pick their prays that search for some kind of love, and often has a not so good life." I don't know why I come to think of Keith again.

"But us then?" Hunk frets. "Are we their prays?"

Allura hesitantly shakes her head. "I don't think so. You must have came near enough the planet so they got into your heads to lure you away." She looks over at Coran and he nods once. She looks back at us and have something else in her eyes. They seem even brighter. "That must mean they're hiding something."

"Who are they, exactly?" Pidge asks and cross her arms.

"The Jombonis", Allura answers like that word was the most awful word she has ever uttered. She huffs. "They were once one of the most beautiful and wonderful planet to exist and only used their powers for good reasons, but ever since the Garla attacked them long ago, they have turned bad."

She chews on her lip before turning neutral again. "They all died but their souls stayed. What you see now is not how you see Jombonia in your dream they have given their prays. Their souls can still control you mind and make you see Jombonia as it were. It's beautiful enough to make you stay."

"And you think Keith has been taken by them", I say, more like a statement then a question. The princess looks over at me and her eyes says it all, there is no words needed.

I lower my head and curse under my breath.

"What should we do, princess?" Shiro asks and his face is scrunched in worry. But he still stands straight and exudes power. "There must be a way to save him."

"There is!" Coran chirps and snaps his firstgers and the sudden joy makes us all flinch. "If there is one thing the Jombonis hate, it's Nunlea, looking like what you earthlings call water. You pour it over you and the Jombonis will not have access to you head for about ten vargas. Pouring it over the sleeping ones head will not guaranteed wake them up, especially not if they have been asleep for awhile, but it will make them think clearer, and awake enough to realize what is happening."

"So this... Nunlea or whatever, is like some kind of holy water?" I ask in a attempt to lighten the mood. "Like we could just pour it everywhere and be like begone demons occupying Keith's body! and they would hiss and back away?"

Pisces snickers and Hunk let's out a laugh that sounds pained and Shiro just sighs.

Coran seems utterly confused. "What is a holy water, if I may ask?"

"My everyday object", I mumble and Pidge chuckles and look away.

"Well, paladins", Allura says and clap her hands together. "There is no time to waste. We must fly to the shop and buy some Nunlea. We need to save Keith!"

"Yes princess", Shiro says and is the first one to go to his lion. Everyone else quickly follows him and I look at Coran's back disappearing.

"Check my eyes too!" I yell after him. "I may be obsessed with their woodo magic. Maybe I can't get rid of the demons inside me fast enough!" I'm alone in the control room. "Hey, wait!"

O O O

I've just been to school for two days and I'm already considering just staying at home and drain my sorrow in food.

STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS.

But really, don't you just hate all the fake ass biscuits passing you in the corridor and giving you this fake ass smile and you just force a smile back and then point the middle finger behind their back?

And not long ago I was out with two "friends" (also fake) and I met a girl from school in the shopping center and she knew my "friends" names but like guessed all wrong on mine. There was this old man beside us that just gave me a pitiful look like poor little girl being this unknown.

ಠ╭╮ಠ