Chapter 6 (rewritten)

Inko, Izuku's mother, walked with tensed footsteps, her eyes set on a particular door in the distance. Room 707,Midoriya Izuku. Looking sadly at the white door she had frequented ever since the previous month, a lone tear slid down her cheek. Izuku... I'm sorry... This is all my fault... She thought silently, while a loud sound disturbed her train of thoughts. It startled her, making her quicken her footsteps towards the origin of the sound. It was coming from Izuku's room. She felt herself overcome with uneasyness. Swiftly pushing open the door, she found Izuku face-flat on the floor, his hands struggling to support himself in order to get up. It was to no avail. The wires which connected itself to his body stretched, on the brink of snapping off.

"Izuku! " Inko gasped, running towards her fallen son. She felt her face hot with tears, partly due to happiness and worry. Inko carefully turned Izuku over until he was on his back, lifting him up onto the bed. She noticed Izuku sweating profusely, his eyes squinted in agony. Most of his bandages were removed, only a couple left.

"Izuku... I missed you... You've finally woken up... It's been a month... " inko sobbed, pulling Izuku into an embrace. Stroking his hair affectionately, she muttered softly, "We'll need to get this hair fixed, don't we... " Izuku's shoulder-length hair hung over his face.

Inko pulled away, looking at Izuku intently, her hands supporting his back.

"Izuku? " dull, empty eyes stared back at her.

"Thank you. But... Who are you? Are you going to bring me for tests again? "

Inko's mouth gaped open, too shocked to even react. Izuku moved his hands slowly, staring at himself.

"I think you forgot the restraints. "

Izuku clasped his hand to his mouth and coughed profusely, before removing his hands and staring at the bloodied mess.

"Izuku! Are you alright? "Inko sapped back into her senses, clutching Izuku and looked at him with genuinely worried eyes. Izuku, his hand still in front if him, stared back curiously.

"Who is this Izuku you speak of? Why are you addressing me with it? My name is Experiment number 877...but... There's this girl who calls me Deku... " Izuku's hoarse voice trailed off, his body collapsing on his mother's loving arms, while tears started flowing down her eyes like rivulets. She had to get a doctor... Running out of the room after setting Izuku down, she thought, what have they been doing to you, my baby, Izuku...

Oh hell no pardon my writing skills, my brain is literally dying off after school started a month ago :)