Chapter 4

"Oi. Get the special restraints sensei designed. This brat escaped. " Tomura ordered, signalling to a watchman outside the door. The man quickly walked away to fetch what he was ordered to. Tomura flung Izuku to the bed by his hair, smoke literally rising from his ears. How he had wanted to kill him right here and then.

Izuku painfully landed on the bed, his body leaning over to his left. His face was engulfed in tears as he thought of how his life would end up to be, a lab rat of the Villain League?

The man quickly returned, carrying a top notch restraining device. Apparently, it prevents the use of quirks and has high durability. Grabbing it, Tomura walked over to where Izuku was, and roughly pulled him over, fastened the device to his hands and legs, then to the bed supports.

"Don't even try. "

Footsteps enchoed from outside the room. A man with a large body was seated in a wheelchair, with scars all over his face. A small-built man was pushing it.

"Sensei! "

"Shigaraki Tomura. Good job done. " he commended while wheeling himself over beside izuku, whose arms and legs were stretched and restrained, and tears flowing down his cheek.

"Hmm... So this is All Night's successor... How pathetic. Do you know who caused me to end up in this state? It was All Might... So I'm going to use you... To make the best Noumu ever. " All For One chuckled softly. Upon seeing him, Izuku immediately halted his tears and glared at him with pure rage. He was the one who made All Might end up in such a state. He was the one who instigated this. Izuku clenched his fists and teeth.

"Now, now... Down... Don't be so angry. We're just going to have some fun... "

================================

5 months later...

"Tch... He's a failure. He can't be a Noumu. We can't make him stay on our side either, he won't abide. " a researcher from the villain side muttered, disappointed. Looking at Izuku's battered up body and his dull eyes staring at the ceiling, he sighed. Poor child, he thought.

"Hmm... Are you going to need him again? " Toga, standing at the side, asked with a huge grin on her face.

"Nope... He's useless to us now... Why? "

"Since he's useless... Let me take him for a walk! " Toga grinned heavily again, her eyes shining with purpose.

"Sure... " the researcher picked up Izuku and handed him to Toga. Izuku's gaze never shifted. His legs and hands bounded together by chains, it made a jingling sound as Tiga carried him happily, looking like as if she could pass out from happiness.

"I love beaten up and bloody boys! ~" Toga skipped out of the door, into the hallway. Izuku looked around, his eyes heavy from fatigue and dark eyebags under his eyes. He recognised this place. He knew where the exit was. He knew how to escape. He had hope. Hope to escape. All he needs now... Is a chance.

"Hey... Deku-chan... Why aren't you smiling? Come on... Let me make you smile... " Putting down Izuku in front of her, she whipped out two knives and cut Izuku's face into two curves from his lips, forming a wide, bloody smile.

"That's better! Deku-chan! You look better when you're smiling! " Toga squealed, while blood was dripping down Izuku's face.

She's not holding me... Is this my chance? Can I finally get out of this hell? Izuku questioned himself silently, his eyes focusing on the exit where he had always noticed people coming back with packaged food. Whatever... I'll do it. Izuku steadied himself from leaning on Toga and started running for his life, despite his many injuries.

"De-Deku-chan! Don't go! " Toga called out, surprised from his sudden escape. Izuku, eyes set for his goal, quickly pushed open the door, revealing a underground drain. Izuku widened his eyes at the sight. Tch. How annoying. He had thought.

Toga, annoyed, sprinted forward as well. "I'm going to get... A scolding if I let you run away, Deku-chan! Can you bear to let me? ~" Toga strained her cutesy voice, determined to get Izuku back. Izuku was wary. He wasn't going back to that hell. Noticing a ladder, he quickly climbed it and pushed open the drain hole.

"I ain't letting you, Deku-chan! " Toga grabbed 4 small knifes, two in each hand, and threw it towards Izuku with precision. Two of it hit his chest, one hit his left arm and another his right leg. Izuku stopped in his tracks for a second, while Toga ran even faster, at a distance of around 10meters. Izuku, bearing the pain, left the knives in his body and climbed out of the drain. He found himself in an alleyway. She's coming. She's coming. SHE'S COMING! Izuku reminded himself over and over again, picking himself up from the concrete floor, which had been stained a dark red from his blood. Toga, head on his heels, had already caught up, grabbing his right leg, which had been stabbed.

"Don't go, Deku-chan... Play with me... "

Izuku swiftly kicked her face away, using his hands to help himself up again, running for his life. He had seen it. The path to his freedom. Sunlight shone in from a road, illuminating the dark and gloomy alleyway. I'm getting out of here... I am! Izuku quietly motivated himself, sweat dripping down from his forehead. The transparent liquid mixed in with the dark red liquid on his face, turning it a translucent red.

He saw it. He saw someone. A hero? A hero patrolling? He ran. With Toga chasing him right behind, dulled by the kick Izuku gave her.

"Deku-chan~ don't go, stay with me! " Toga fake-pleaded, wondering how he had made it so far with chains restraining him. Izuku ran forward with the last spurt of energy he had. He was slowing down. No... I can't! My vision... It's getting dark... No! I made it so far... I... Made... It... S.... Izuku's vision blackened, his body tripping and falling forward, landing face-first on the rough ground, blood pooling around him, startling the hero on patrol.

Toga quickly ducked to the side. It's getting bad, she can't show herself. He clenched her left fist and pounded it on the wall, blaming herself for letting her plaything away. Well, she's in trouble.

"Wha-are you okay? What happened? "The hero quickly squatted down and lifted Izuku up from his armpits, revealing thousands of cuts, stab wounds, blue-black bruises, especially Tomura's hand print on his chest from months ago. Noticing the knives at the back, he quickly pulled them out and placed it in a plastic bag he had at the moment.

"Yo-you're a mess! Wait... That face! Midoriya Izuku-kun! The one missing for five months!" The hero stared, shocked. His eyes widened as he realised that he was in a critical condition and needed medical help immediately. He quickly stood up, lifting Izuku onto his arms while he noticed the chains on his hands and legs.

"How terrible... "

He thought for a second, thinking of whether to call for help or just run to the nearest hospital. Izuku has no time... He'll run there! He'll report it to the police later. Breaking into a sprint, he rushed over to the nearest hospital he knew of.